NO! REALLY FAST Lamar "Miller Time" is... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NO! REALLY FAST Lamar "Miller Time" is...

What exactly is the deal with his shoulder?

What exactly is the deal with his shoulder?
From what I gathered, he first hurt his left shoulder on Sept. 24, which was a week 4 game of the 2011 season against Kansas State. He then played with that injury the rest of the year. From the report, sounds like a nagging separation issue possibly???

Let's just hope he comes back like Frank Gore and Willis McGahee, and not like Yatil Green

The kid is freakishly fast, has a very solid build, and from what I can tell he has good vision. I think he was a steal in round 4, he clearly has 1st round ability and I wouldn't be shocked at all if he has a big impact this year. It isn't uncommon at all for running backs to break out of the gate quickly.

Ridin- I love your quote on the bottom. I have only one god, but love your message. It's timely and appreciated!

Idk, Clay will probably stay seeing as he can play 2 positions. Mastrud and Egnew are on the hotseat, imo

Why did he drop to the 4th round? All the teams obviously saw something that made them hesitate.

Why did he drop to the 4th round? All the teams obviously saw something that made them hesitate.

Sorry please delete the duplicate post

Back
Top Bottom