No Reason To Hang Heads... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No Reason To Hang Heads...

Bonedoc7777 said:
got to give it up to the jets this one, hopefully we split

That's the only way you can look at it. They may have won today, but I expect our team to improve and be even tougher next time. You can guarantee none of the Jets thought that was an easy win today.

vt_dolfan said:
I still saw a vast improvement over last year. The Jets have a very good D..(Congrats Jets Fans..on a Well Played Game) ....

We cut down on false starts it seemed..and Gus had time to throw. Ronny will take a little to get going..but thats ok.

I want to see some of the recievers go up and fight for the ball...like Boston's deep throw.

The D played well..although the coverage seemed VERY LOOSE..and the Jets final TD drive. Way to much cushion.

I think Saban will see some good things from todays game. Gus played well..but his overthrows on some key downs..REALLY ANNOY ME.

Any fan who reverts back to saying stuff like..."Same old Dolphins.." can pretty much stuff it. I thought we played a solid game..and we lost. We were in it for the most part..and thats really what I wanted to see. We need to learn from this..and move forward. I still think we have a great shot at a wildcard.

As for the media..I hope they all jump off the bandwagon and rank us dead last. I have no use for them anyways.

Thanks man, awesome post. This board is crazy after a hard-fought loss. We're better than last year and pretty competitive

Its great to see that Miami does have some real fans afterall. All we can ask for is for this team to play a full 60 min every game this year. We had chance to win this one..and I have a feeling Jets fans know that the game in Miami is gonna really suck for them.

I wouldnt be at all suprised to see us win the next two. If we do that..you wont be hearing Super Bowl from me..but you will be seeing a great big fat cat smile!!!!

vt_dolfan said:
Its great to see that Miami does have some real fans afterall. All we can ask for is for this team to play a full 60 min every game this year. We had chance to win this one..and I have a feeling Jets fans know that the game in Miami is gonna really suck for them.

I wouldnt be at all suprised to see us win the next two. If we do that..you wont be hearing Super Bowl from me..but you will be seeing a great big fat cat smile!!!!

I agree. We saw 2 completley different teams 2 competley different weeks, who knows who will show up next week. I hope it somewhat resembles the team we saw in the 1st week though ;) .

paskerbrandon said:
I agree. We saw 2 completley different teams 2 competley different weeks, who knows who will show up next week. I hope it somewhat resembles the team we saw in the 1st week though ;) .

To be honest..I thought we played the better football of the two teams yesterday. About a handfull of mistakes cost us the game....(hear those footsteps Mr. Howard?) but overall...I still feel very much we are heading in the right direction. Ill be very interested in hearing what Saban has to say.

No way did would I hang my head, didn't expect Phins to win this game anyway.

if u consider what the score was and the fact that we made WAY too many mistakes as well as foolish penalties,we really should have won this game. we really didn't play that bad,we just didn't captitalize on anything.alot of people r making this loss a big deal. we r a much better team this year by far and if u don't see that then u r not much of a dophin fan.things will really start clicking by the 6th game,remember were rebuilding and fine tuning a complex system there not used to.BE PATIENT

Phin19 said:
that`s irrelevant by this time of the season.

:yeahthat:

You have not played us twice yet and havn't even played anyone else in our division.

The same can be said about us, so all four teams are tied for first this early. Come week 12 or 13, then you can talk about tie breakers...Week 2? Get out of here with that mess...

THANK YOU!! There shouldn't be any panic, Ronnie's not a dud... We'll be OK and get better. If this were the Fiedler Dolphins it would have been 2 or 3 turnovers and countless overthrows, Gus is BY FAR a better QB...

TheMageGandalf said:
:yeahthat:

You have not played us twice yet and havn't even played anyone else in our division.

The same can be said about us, so all four teams are tied for first this early. Come week 12 or 13, then you can talk about tie breakers...Week 2? Get out of here with that mess...
:shakeno: ... Tiebreaker talk week 2 ...Jets fans...:shakeno:

vt_dolfan said:
I still saw a vast improvement over last year. The Jets have a very good D..(Congrats Jets Fans..on a Well Played Game) ....

We cut down on false starts it seemed..and Gus had time to throw. Ronny will take a little to get going..but thats ok.

I want to see some of the recievers go up and fight for the ball...like Boston's deep throw.

The D played well..although the coverage seemed VERY LOOSE..and the Jets final TD drive. Way to much cushion.

I think Saban will see some good things from todays game. Gus played well..but his overthrows on some key downs..REALLY ANNOY ME.

Any fan who reverts back to saying stuff like..."Same old Dolphins.." can pretty much stuff it. I thought we played a solid game..and we lost. We were in it for the most part..and thats really what I wanted to see. We need to learn from this..and move forward. I still think we have a great shot at a wildcard.

As for the media..I hope they all jump off the bandwagon and rank us dead last. I have no use for them anyways.

More of people like you in here would be PERFECT!!!!

Back
Top Bottom