No Ricky? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No Ricky?

FemaleFinFan

Go G-Men!
Reaction score
Baring a trade of Ronnie, my guess is that Ricky is not coming back. Thank god. I wouldn't want all that tension in the locker room.
Congrats Ronnie!:cooldude:

FemaleFinFan said:
Baring a trade of Ronnie, my guess is that Ricky is not coming back. Thank god. I wouldn't want all that tension in the locker room.
Congrats Ronnie!:cooldude:

Why do you say that? The question is-even if he does come back, can we count on him? The answer is no. Brown is a charachter guy. We will not have any issues with him.

I would like to see him come back, but only to try and get some value through trade, but I would not want to see him effect our locker room.

lazlo73 said:
I would like to see him come back, but only to try and get some value through trade, but I would not want to see him effect our locker room.

I'd love to get a 3 or 4 for him. But in no way do I want him playing for us.

FemaleFinFan said:
Iam sorry! but i know we're fans,but why do people keep acting like if the man comes back to play ,he's playing for us!everybody makes mistakes,i would love to see him back playing here.

Well they said earlier in the draft that we will be speaking with Ricky after the draft and when he comes back from India.

Getting Brown sends a clear message to Ricky. We don't need you. Would like for you to come play with us, but if you flake out, we are covered. If you don't flake out, then we have a 1-2 punch/combo. We win either way. Then you add in trade value for next years draft...Win win win all the way around in my opinion.

FemaleFinFan said:

What really sucks, is there is no way we will get a 3 or 4 without him actually coming back and proving himself. If he is coming back he should be in the gym trying to gain some of the weight back. Then again maybe he could be the third down back.:wink:

#42warfieldman said:
Iam sorry! but i know we're fans,but why do people keep acting like if the man comes back to play ,he's playing for us!everybody makes mistakes,i would love to see him back playing here.
He's too good to just throw away. I would welcome him back with open arms if Saban lets him come back. We now have insurance with R. Brown.

gofins said:
He's too good to just throw away. I would welcome him back with open arms if Saban lets him come back. We now have insurance with R. Brown.
I totally agree with you!

Back
Top Bottom