No second round pick this year. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No second round pick this year.

kingfin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
man that sucks.Why the hell did we do that stupid feeley deal.I got a feeling we are going to take either A.Rodgers or A.Smith.Saben saw the same thing i saw.Feeley sucks.I just hope we can get a second pick.Just because we can get J.J Arrington.

I really hope Saban doesn't draft a QB at #2, because, you may call me a Feeley supporter, but I want to see him perform for one whole year behind an average line. Then if he doesn't seem like the QB of the future, we can always draft Leinart next year! :rolleyes:

kingfin said:
man that sucks.Why the hell did we do that stupid feeley deal.I got a feeling we are going to take either A.Rodgers or A.Smith.Saben saw the same thing i saw.Feeley sucks.I just hope we can get a second pick.Just because we can get J.J Arrington.
What?!? no second round pick?!?! Where did you get this info....LINK????

Why didn't you use the BREAKING NEWS: headline??

This is an explosive new development!!

callaway1234 said:
I really hope Saban doesn't draft a QB at #2, because, you may call me a Feeley supporter, but I want to see him perform for one whole year behind an average line. Then if he doesn't seem like the QB of the future, we can always draft Leinart next year! :rolleyes:

So in the 8 games or whatever it was, behind the worst oline in the NFL, with no solid #1 RB, you decided that Feeley sucked?? Did you decide that all by yourself?? wow give the man a chance, if we draft a QB and he ends up starting sometime during the year, he wont perform well and most people on here will consider him a bust already and be ready to draft anew QB next year!

Now lets just give him Braylon Edwards to throw to.....

With Fason and Gordon in the backfield.

inFINSible said:

:lol: So cruel!

draft leinart? you know how bad our season would have to go to be in that slot, no thanks.

inFINSible said:

:roflmao:

callaway1234 said:

In order to draft Leinart next year we would have to be worst team in the NFL.Do you see that happening ?

Anytime you deal picks away, you're rolling the dice. I don't like the fact that we gave up a 2nd rounder for Feely either but look the Jets just gave up their first rounder this year for Doug Jolley? Washington next years #1 just to move up? Hopefully Feely with a new offensive scheme, a better running game, and little time to breathe will not prove to be such a bad deal. (hopefully)

callaway1234 said:

Strange how Griese wasn't given a chance to perform for one whole year behind an average line. Sorry, just had to say that, he's playing well in Tampa so I guess thing's kinda worked out.

Back to topic: I guess Feeley could get a chance next year even if we get Smith or whoever. It'll just be like the Chargers of last year and I doubt many Charger fans complained about having Brees and Rivers together. Just as long as playoffs are in the horizon, there's no complaints here.

Regan21286 said:
Strange how Griese wasn't given a chance to perform for one whole year behind an average line. Sorry, just had to say that, he's playing well in Tampa so I guess thing's kinda worked out.

Back to topic: I guess Feeley could get a chance next year even if we get Smith or whoever. It'll just be like the Chargers of last year and I doubt many Charger fans complained about having Brees and Rivers together. Just as long as playoffs are in the horizon, there's no complaints here.

not really s gruden wants to draft a qb..must not be sold on greise

Back
Top Bottom