No way am I going to trade Ricky | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No way am I going to trade Ricky

CA Dolfan

Dolphin fan since '72
Club Member
Reaction score
Can you believe this?

Oct. 17: TSN's Todd Archer reports that Williams has been slowed down the last two weeks, and the Bills will do all they can to stop the running game because of the new quarterback and wide receiver injuries.
Fantasy Spin: Leave him in your lineup, but don't be surprised if his production falls off during the next few weeks with the Dolphins' passing game potentially faltering. It might be time to consider trading him. (Dave Darling/TSN)

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/4/4653/news.html

Damn thats pretty strong for a guy that is tied for 3rd in the NFL with 7 total TDs in the first 6 games.

Yep.. If you can get Holmes or Faulk then it's time to trade him... otherwise keep him (I know, duh).

Dolphins never get respect by any sportswriters or ESPN. That's alright I like like that. Less hype.

yeah and people gave me **** when i picked him 3rd over all...even when he has an off day he still scores me some points, and they are usually more than most rb's in the league.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
I don't know about Faulk. I've got him and he's been disappointing me all season.

He's back on track... trust me, with Bulger in the lineup teams have to respect the pass again and just a little room is all that Marshal needs, the Raider game wasn't an anomoly IMHO.

I had RW the year he rushed for exactly 1000 yards and then was injured. It seemed like every time he would rip off a long run, the Saints would get called for a penalty. Still in those games I had him, he was a very good point guy. I was able to go on and win my league on NFL.com mostly because Jeff Garcia and Jimmy Smith and I still have the letter from Tagliabue. I don't play anymore. It took too much fun out of watching games.

Originally posted by ronnie_augs
Dolphins never get respect by any sportswriters or ESPN. That's alright I like like that. Less hype.

Oh Please! All they have been talking about this week is the Dolphins! What do you want.............them to just give you the SB trophy now!:mad:

Back
Top Bottom