nobody can sleep! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nobody can sleep!

Actually, I just got off work, so it'll take a few hours to get to bed. I'm surprised they kept my job vacant for me during the last half of the season......

It's 2:34 am and I'm going to the game. I had to get out of bed because I can't sleep either.

I can't bear to leave that stadium and drive two hours back home to Connecticut with a loss.

There would be nothing better than to walk out of that stadium smiling and being AFC East Champs.

Originally posted by JimmyNock
It's 2:34 am and I'm going to the game. I had to get out of bed because I can't sleep either.

I can't bear to leave that stadium and drive two hours back home to Connecticut with a loss.

There would be nothing better than to walk out of that stadium smiling and being AFC East Champs.
you lucky SOB! i'd love to live close enough to go to that game!;)

I've been going to the Dolphin Patriot game for the past 9 years in Foxboro and have only missed one. a coule of years ago when it was on Christmas Eve. I have three kids and it would have broke thier heart for me to leave.

Originally posted by JimmyNock
I've been going to the Dolphin Patriot game for the past 9 years in Foxboro and have only missed one. a coule of years ago when it was on Christmas Eve. I have three kids and it would have broke thier heart for me to leave.
well go ahead and sleep on the way then. your car should know the way by now!:D

I'm 20 minutes from the stadium and usually go every year. This year I traveled 1500 miles to see the Pats and fish in Miami. I will be heading to a sports bar called Doc's tomorrow. GO PHINS!! We Better win.

I bet after you guys found out the fins didn't make the playoffs, you guys couldn't sleep either. You guys must've been too exhausted to party on New Year's eve. :D

Back
Top Bottom