Nobody circles the wagons like....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nobody circles the wagons like.......

Denny

GENERAL MANAGER
Reaction score
BLAH BLAH BLAH. I love it. What a great day. It just goes to show that all that talk by the Bills fans prove to be a waste of breath. There defense is not as good as they think. Maybe they will go out and buy more players for there defense. Same ole Drew. Pressure Drew Bledsoe and he will fold like a cheap suit. I love it.

The problem isn't really with the defence but the offence. They switched their problems this year.

Letting Price go provide them with the money to improve the D but he was the reason why Henry had so much success last year.

Nobody HAS to circle the Wagons as often as the Bills...

Laughable, that;s what all the preseason hype surrounding this team was...

The problem is with the O...

No running game and no other receiver that Drew can rely on other than Moulds. The whole league saw us and the Eagles double Moulds, stack the line, pressure up the middle and the Bills are average once you do that.

They have to figure out how to get around that otherwise it could be a long year... First and foremost, find a running game.

Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills.

The problem with that is that this is professional football, not a wagon circling contest.

Here I am sitting at work and were watching "Clan of the Cave Bear" and the part of the movie comes on when the Neandrathals (no I'm not refering to Raider fans, I mean the prehistoric Neandrathals) are hunting an Ox. Well, the Ox looks kinda like a Buffalo, so one of my coworkers makes that mistake and says "Hey their hunting Buffalo with spears out there!"

Well, I look up and the Ox charges after one of the hunters in the movie and I say, "Hey, those can't be Buffalo, because Buffalo can't run!"

Willis and Travis will be our explosive 1-2 punch in 9 days..... ;)

The problem is mostly the middle of our offensive line (undersized and untalented) and like it has been said above, the runnign game. Losing Price hasn't hurt us. Bobby Shaw is on pace to have like 1100 yards and 8 TDs.... as the 3rd WR (we run that as our base formation usually). Campbell is better than Riemersma and Morris, when he gets healthy, fills that 3rd down role that Centers used to have.

Notice:
W/out Henry and Morris - 0-2
W/ them - 2-0

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS

The problem is mostly the middle of our offensive line (undersized and untalented) and like it has been said above, the runnign game. Losing Price hasn't hurt us. Bobby Shaw is on pace to have like 1100 yards and 8 TDs.... as the 3rd WR (we run that as our base formation usually). Campbell is better than Riemersma and Morris, when he gets healthy, fills that 3rd down role that Centers used to have.

Notice:
W/ them - 2-0

:roflmao: The goat defense cannot stop the run !! You db's have to sneak up to the line of scrimmage constantly because your to fat@$$ dt's are getting pushed back into your overrated lb's !!

That is great,,,, "McGahee" waiting for a guy who is still rehabing from an ACL ! :confused:

Your goats had to go into overtime to beat the worst team in the NFL last season !!! :lol:

That is beyond pathetic !!!!!!!!

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Originally posted by Marino1983

:roflmao: The goat defense cannot stop the run !! You db's have to sneak up to the line of scrimmage constantly because your to fat@$$ dt's are getting pushed back into your overrated lb's !!

That is great,,,, "McGahee" waiting for a guy who is still rehabing from an ACL ! :confused:

Your goats had to go into overtime to beat the worst team in the NFL last season !!! :lol:

That is beyond pathetic !!!!!!!!

:roflmao:

Marino1983
i think the bills should be listed in the "bust" of the east, not the beast of the east!;)

I just don't think of the Bills OL as "undersized". :) It's much bigger than ours. Our LG is much bigger. But yours is a former All Pro. And our centers are about the same. Other than that, you dwarf us.

I think the problem is that Teague and especially Pucillo are poor in the run game. And everyone else on the line has regressed at run blocking. And Henry seems to be hesitating/cutting everything to the outside.

Many Bills fans ultimately blame the coaching staff for not committing more to the run. It's true that Teague and Pucillo are not great run blockers and Brown is starting to show his age, but there is only one personneel change between this line and the line the Bills had last year. The Bills ran pretty well last year except for a few games. Most of us don't think that the loss of Price is a major factor in the breakdowns this year. It seems like it has more to do with players not making plays. Josh Reed had hands of glue last year but has almost as many drops as catches this year. He's pressing now, but may be able to fix things. Henry was also pressing, but seems to have rediscovered how to hit the hole last week. He didn't have great stats against Cincinnati, but he seemed to be more agressive and confident. He was also still dealing with a lot of pain.

I think Buffalo has enough personnel to succeed on their offence, but they have been out of sync.

If some of you just want to talk smack, I suppose there's no stopping you, but I'd rather talk football.

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS

Notice:
W/ them - 2-0
boy, that must be some good **** you're smoking!;)

Originally posted by zachseau13

The problem with that is that this is professional football, not a wagon circling contest.

LMFAO.

Originally posted by zachseau13

circle your wagons folks, go round and round and never get anywhere!:D

Isn't that the requirement to become a full fledged imbecilic billy goat fan ?

That is why c-JERK is the "one goats drive" mid atlantic billy goat fan base president ...

He hides so well after his team is B!TCH SLAPPED !!

:goof:

:lol:

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom