Nobody circles the wagons like....... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nobody circles the wagons like.......

Originally posted by Marino1983
Isn't that the requirement to become a full fledged imbecilic billy goat fan ?

That is why c-JERK is the "one goats drive" mid atlantic billy goat fan base president ...

He hides so well after his team is B!TCH SLAPPED !!

:goof:

:lol:

Marino1983
i have noticed that his post average has dropped 10 points since they started losing!:D

He is an embarrassment to his billy goat fan base !

And a top 5 F-H smacked B!TCH !! But it's hard to continue c-JERKs :club: ing when he is in hiding with Gonad-LESS ...

God knows what they do together .. :eek:

:evil:

Marino1983

Originally posted by dolfan06
i have noticed that his post average has dropped 10 points since they started losing!:D

Yeah and did you notice that c-JERK has limited his responses to the main and beast of the east forums ?

****ing LOSER !

:pirate:

Marino1983

He is an embarrassment to his billy goat fan base !

And a top 5 F-H smacked B!TCH !! But it's hard to continue c-JERKs :club: ing when he is in hiding with Gonad-LESS ...

God knows what they do together .. :eek:

:evil:

Marino1983
well they do live apart. one lives in NY and the other in florida, but since moldy found the long extension, you can bet they're having cyber-sex!:D

Yeah and did you notice that c-JERK has limited his responses to the main and beast of the east forums ?

****ing LOSER !

:pirate:

Marino1983
well i'll give him that. at least he's been a little more humble since THE game. not the smartass he was!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolfan06
well they do live apart. one lives in NY and the other in florida, but since moldy found the long extension, you can bet they're having cyber-sex!:D

:roflmao:

How true !!!!!!

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom