Noel Devine | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Noel Devine

tampafinfan9201

Practice Squad
Reaction score
On rivals they say Bama-medium, FSU-medium, West Virginia-medium, and Florida-low. Miami isnt even listed as an option. where do yall think he will go?

On rivals they say Bama-medium, FSU-medium, West Virginia-medium, and Florida-low. Miami isnt even listed as an option. where do yall think he will go?

IMHO, I think it will be prep-school for Devine. No matter where he goes, I wish him all the best. The kid has had a really rough life and a great opportunity infront of him.

Well I have already posted info on this in the recruiting and Gators thread. I think he will go to prep school, But he is down to WV and FSU

Well I have already posted info on this in the recruiting and Gators thread. I think he will go to prep school, But he is down to WV and FSU

Devine spoke very highly of his trip to Alabama. The Tide is in the mix.

Here is the link...

http://alabama.rivals.com/content.asp?cid=636307

It also talks about his upcomming trips to West Virginia (this week-end) and Florida State.

Hell probably go to a prep school and raise his grades some. He can have all the talent in the world but if he doesnt have the grades hes not going to college.

I think that might be a bit naive.

I've heard he's dumber than Shady McCoy.

I go to school in the same area (don't go to McDevitt hate that school, and is in a very bad neighborhood) as Shady, and that guy I swear is boarderline ******ed.

His brother was pretty dumb too, but he was actually a hard worker and a nice guy, Shady is not (friends of mine that went to McDevitt said he was being pushed around in a wheel chair when he had a pulled hamstring)

I've said it all along, this guy has been a Criminole since birth.

I think that might be a bit naive.
its hard to believe someone can be dumber than frank gor and devin hester but this kid might just take the cake. He might actually not be academically eligible which is why i think hes going to a prep school. hes too stupid.

He scored a 1580 on his SAT on the 2400 scale. Thats the equivalent of a 1050 on the old one. He may go D-1 after all.

You can look on rivals.com and see that he is down to WV and FSU. I think he is leaning more towards WV, but I hope he changes his mind and come son up to Tallahassee.

You can look on rivals.com and see that he is down to WV and FSU. I think he is leaning more towards WV, but I hope he changes his mind and come son up to Tallahassee.

IMO he'll go West Virgina because of the spread offense, and the different ways Rich Rodriguez uses his offensive weapons. Devine/Slaton/White:eek:

Too bad Gwaltney ended up being a ****y SOB with low grades and a poor work ethic

also on Devine... he'll be visiting WVU and that will be his only official visit, and his last visit. I think he's as good as gone to WVU (though it's hard to bet against Bowden)

I've said it all along, this guy has been a Criminole since birth.
Actually, he was a Cane since birth. It's just the last year or so that's he's changed his mind.

If he doesn't go to UF (which he won't), or prep school, I hope Devine goes to WV. I'd love to see him in that offense. He would have Heisman potential under Rodriguez.

Back
Top Bottom