Nolan Needs 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nolan Needs 2

RocKStaR

Scout Team
Reaction score
Get his *** out of his comfy press box and be a real coach on the sidelines and put some pressure on his guys. E Ho do you motivate a team on a ****ing headset. I would drop the hammer on this clown if i was sparano to get his *** down to the field and do his job. How a coach is not on the sidelines is mindblowing to me and if you dont agree go join the lazy **** in the press booth..

Get your **** together MIke and get the D going!!!!:flames::flames::flames:

I agree. That's like low budget.. lmao

Get his *** out of his comfy press box and be a real coach on the sidelines and put some pressure on his guys. E Ho do you motivate a team on a ****ing headset. I would drop the hammer on this clown if i was sparano to get his *** down to the field and do his job. How a coach is not on the sidelines is mindblowing to me and if you dont agree go join the lazy **** in the press booth..

Get your **** together MIke and get the D going!!!!:flames::flames::flames:

have to disagree on this one. unlike the offense where tempo matters. the defensive coordinator needs to be able to see the whole field. nolan doesnt deserve much heat imo

have to disagree on this one. unlike the offense where tempo matters. the defensive coordinator needs to be able to see the whole field. nolan doesnt deserve much heat imo

I disagree.. Almost Every other team in the NFL that's D is playing well the coach is on the sidelines.. Not lounging in the booth..

no.. d coordinators sit in the booth so they can see personnel packages and call their plays accordingly. Not to mention he can see the whole field to help him make adjustments.

Nolan is probably on his way out. He knows this is most likely the last run for this f.o. anyways. It's not like he's an aspiring coordinator- rather a failed head coach going through a rebound.

Nolan just needs a top CB in good enough shape to make it through a game or Nolan Carroll replaced with a viable option.

Back
Top Bottom