nolefins 7 round mock draft (fins only) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nolefins 7 round mock draft (fins only)

I like it that right there would be perfect, but instead of siler in the 2nd round try yo get a steal in calvin jhonson but only if he slips most likely not but siler is a smart choice

kashbo said:
I like it that right there would be perfect, but instead of siler in the 2nd round try yo get a steal in calvin jhonson but only if he slips most likely not but siler is a smart choice

Calvin Johnson is a top 5, possible top 3, LOCK

To say "that's what Saban does" is false because he's only done it ONE TIME. Remember, we have Ronnie Brown. I have no idea what Saban will do. Most likely he'll go OL.

nolefin said:
6.mason crosby-K-colorado- honestly i have no idea who this guy is all i know is mare sucks and we need a K and there is no good free agents, someone told me he is a good kicker!

yeah that!

I´m a die hard Fin fan since 1996 (when I discovery Football), and since of then Olindo is our Kicker.

In the past i´d have to adimit, I liked him... but now, BURN IN HELL!!!!

I HATE YOU *******!!!!!

ps - sorry pour english :-( but Mare´s mistakes upset me :-(

^^^^^^^With that comment you should be banned from posting anything in the draft forum.....Calvin Johnson wont make it past the 5th pick overall

nolefin said:
1.jake long-LT- michigan- we need to suck it up and draft a mammoth tackle to protect cpepp/joey next year, dmac is decent but we need jake long!

2.brandon siler-OLB-florida- we need a replacement for spragan and even a nole fan can tell you this guy is a player, we will be lucky to get him in the 2nd round, he will probably move up before the draft

3.josh beekman-OG-boston college- we have average guards and beekman could start week one maybe.

4.dwayne bowe-WR-LSU- chambers and booker will not be around forever if he is still around in the 4th its a steal.

6.mason crosby-K-colorado- honestly i have no idea who this guy is all i know is mare sucks and we need a K and there is no good free agents, someone told me he is a good kicker

7.garrett wolf-RB- he might not last this long but maybe he will due to his size, we need a little scat back to compliment ronnie and this guy is fun to watch, a little small though.

I THINK WE COULD GET 4 STARTERS OUT OF THIS GROUP!
Where is the young developmental QB in your mock. I think it's funny how the people on this site completely ignore the most important position on the team. Much like the last 3 coaching regimes have.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-spjoseph10dec10,0,4400526.column?track=rss

Rd 1- Lamar Woodly -OLB/DE Michigan
Rd 2- Aaron Sears- LT Tennesee
Rd 3- Xavier Adibi - LB Virginia Tech
Rd 4- Garret Wolf - RB/ PR/KR
Rd 6 and 7, whatever is bpa

I wouldn't be so sure that Siler will declare.

zonk4ever said:
5 months before we're on the clock. do we really need a mock draft right now? :sidelol:

yes we need mock draft because its fun to dream. besides we need mock drafts like saban needs press conferences.
my mock draft would be to get the following players or address the following postions.

ist rd the dolphins select olb michael griffen from texas university.
2nd rd the fins select olb /de victor de grate from oklahoma state univeristy.
3rd we select wide receiver d'juan woods oklahoma state.

4th rd we select tight end rutgers from missouri

5th rd we pick olineman corry hilliard oklahoma state

6th round if we have a pick we select a rb michael hart

7th rd we pick a dt
8th rd we pick a dt or a olineman.
:bry:

Back
Top Bottom