Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
This award is for the best newcomer poster that started his membership in the year of 2017. Who was your favorite?

The nomination process is as follows. All you have to do is type in the name of the person you are nominating. Each member can nominate up to three posters. If you nominate four or five, we will only take the last three on your list. Please keep the conversation to a minimum as that will make this process more difficult. The top five vote receivers will receive the nominations.

All nominations must be in by Feburary 9th at 9 am

Guys indigofire11 is ineligible because he wasn't a member in 2017. Feel free to nominate him next year though.

I always think a shortlist of a few regulars who joined in 2017 would help with this one

Ray R
dirkey

I appreciate what Ray R brings to the board, because he's thoughtful and he is actually willing to consider someone else's point of view, but I still think it's a little strange that the guy decided to become a Dolphins fan after we hired Adam Gase.

I just think, what if someone out there had decided to become a Dolphins fan because we hired Joe Philbin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom