Nomination: 2022 FinHeaven Man of the Year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nomination: 2022 FinHeaven Man of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
I nominate @Ozfin - mostly because KIWIS are cool. Funny, not negative, makes the site a fun place to be and helps others. I will make fun of him and all he does is comes back in good fun tenfold.

I nominate @Finfan83nj - I get all the best Dolphin news from him. He is now my number one source and beats Twitter etc. I would have gave News Hound or Club347 but because I considered him in those I will go for this one that he also deserves.

I'll think about others

I'll add @Fin-Loco - while some of his ideas are from outer space lol, he was the Lounge Champ , rocked March Madness, leads Fantasy Football and also was a preseason Guru....covered so many bases...Even if sometimes LOCO!
whoah.....hang on....Ozfin is a Kiwi????

Is this true @Ozfin

Let's keep this thread to nominations please

Thanks

I nominate @Ozfin - mostly because KIWIS are cool. Funny, not negative, makes the site a fun place to be and helps others. I will make fun of him and all he does is comes back in good fun tenfold.

I nominate @Finfan83nj - I get all the best Dolphin news from him. He is now my number one source and beats Twitter etc. I would have gave News Hound or Club347 but because I considered him in those I will go for this one that he also deserves.

I'll think about others

I'll add @Fin-Loco - while some of his ideas are from outer space lol, he was the Lounge Champ , rocked March Madness, leads Fantasy Football and also was a preseason Guru....covered so many bases...Even if sometimes LOCO!

Well I was going to vote for you in the "Man of the Year" but but for some unknown reason I have doubts..........................evilgrin0007.gif

image (10).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom