Nomination: Best Overall Poster | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nomination: Best Overall Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was hard. I started to add a bunch of names I could also have nominated but the list was getting too long. There are at least a dozen more that deserve mention.

Hoops - knowledge of the game, hoops scoops
SOS - knowledge of the game
Kdawg - someone I can disagree with without being disagreeable, plus he has come around on Tannehill
J. David Wannyheimer - Often shares my opinion, but expresses them so much better
FSU Truth - solid debater

Honorable mention:
finomenal - never agree with this guy, but he is fun to argue with

There are only a select few posters who I actively search out their posts when going through a thread. Of those, I'd have to say the following three have had an outstanding 2016.

TheWalrus
KDawg
Awsi Dooger

Though I like most of the names mentioned, nobody wants to see the same people win all the time. It is time for new names to make the list. I feel as my contributions over the last year have been, dare I say, finomenal. So with that said I am throwing my name I to the hat for the top overall prize and the changing of the guard.

Long live Heisenphin as this is my formal nomination for Best Overall Poster.

I would also like to nominate this poster of Heather Thomas that hung in my room growing up. It was, and will forever be the best overall poster I have ever had.

93e9f5625d632cab5ce3b10b91351b51.jpg

Though I like most of the names mentioned, nobody wants to see the same people win all the time. It is time for new names to make the list.

In case you missed it the three people who have won multiple years volunteered to sit out including the member who has won this award the last two years so there WILL be lots of new winners.

Last edited by a moderator:
#AlternateFacts

That doesn't matter. All that matters is my favorite poster of Heather Thomas and myself getting nominated. :brewskis:

Heisenfin
locke
finomenal

hoops was on sabbatical for a bit this year, he should withdraw from the race haha.

Hoops - great analysis and look forward to the Hoops Scoops threads each week

Sons of Shula - Xs & Os and really appreciate the frequent video clips

Albert - amazing effort consolidating all Dolphins news in the update threads

J-off-her-doll - incredible knowledge of draft prospects. Dude should be an NFL scout

J David - makes me laugh

Holy **** this one is really tough. Sooooooo many deserving posters this year.

IMO, you couldn't go wrong voting for any of these fifteen:

Albert Romano
DaTruth55
DisturbedShifty
FFIC
FTB
Hoops
J. David Wannyheimer
Kdawg
NY8123
P4E
Slimm
SoS
UK_dolfan
Walrus
WildBill3

Bonus pick:
* You (you know I'm talking about you - one of the dozen or so other deserving guys that my drunk ass is overlooking. :chuckle:)

:bobdole: Although, since my list now resembles the Republican POTUS debates in size ... I guess if I'm limited to just five - I nominate those in bold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom