Nomination: Best Political Forum Poster | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nomination: Best Political Forum Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since most of y'all have pissed Lucille off at some point in 2016, I believe I'll just let the masses choose the field - then I'll take a swing at one of you. :lol:

Since most of y'all have pissed Lucille off at some point in 2016, I believe I'll just let the masses choose the field - then I'll take a swing at one of you. [emoji38]
You need to clean house, Purge style, in this cess pool! [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

The Walrus
Spesh

Electr...... ah, NOPE!

Tetragrammaton

SkapePhin
LouPhinPhan
rob19

I hope none of you chuckleheads nominate me. I've been more of a lurker than an active participant as of late.

I haven't really looked and/or participated in the nomination process for the awards. Someone pointed me to Bill's nomination (and I thought you kinda liked me :lol:).

I haven't looked at any of the other awards but Wally might be up for Overall Poster so I leave him out (if he is not nominated for overall poster than definitely here).

Walrus (unless..see above)

Spesh
Rob
Lou

would be my first choices though I have to say I could at least nominate 10.

Buddy
CK (great poll thread)
SoS
James
FFiB

(would be my second group)

The top 5 vote getters were

Wally

Spesh

louphinfan

Rob

phins 4 ever

Congrats to all the nominees and to the top 3 going forward to the final round vote :brewskis:

The top 5 vote getters were

Wally

Spesh

louphinfan

Rob

phins 4 ever

Congrats to all the nominees and to the top 3 going forward to the final round vote :brewskis:

The best 3. No matter who wins all three are winners. It should be a three-way tie by default. By far my favorite posters.
I could throw Rob in there as well.

This thread is closed. How were you able to post ?

This thread is closed. How were you able to post ?

Same way I can. :lol: For that matter, the same way you can.

(Staff can still post even if threads are closed)

[video=youtube_share;3DH81xMw0EI]https://youtu.be/3DH81xMw0EI[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom