Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
This one is special guys. Nominees for this award should be posters or staff members who have gone over and above to help others and show generosity and kindness to other members.
Humor is a must plus the ability to positively affect those around him.
This poster can come from any forum so put some thought into it.

The nomination process is simple. Type in the name of the person/persons you are nominating. Each member may nominate up to five posters. You may state why you think your nominees are deserving of being nominated for this award. The top five in votes will receive a nomination to advance to the final round. Posters will then vote to pick a winner in that final round.

All nominations must be in by January 25th

Having been previously honored, the following members are not eligible for nomination:

WildBill3
Bumpus
Fishfanmiami
Fin fan in Cali

This is kind of like Finheaven's Hall Of Fame so give it some thought and nominate up to five outstanding members.

Marino for all the stuff he's done for other posters. Half the people here have sigs he painstakingly made for them

NY8123 for all he's done for me personally and for the Lounge and site in general
The fixer would be a great choice

Vaark who personally was responsible for helping rejuvenate the lounge with all his great threads and input

I'll add 2 more later

Daytona- Good friend that does a lot for the site, wouldn't be the same without him
Vaark-A good friend and very intelligent poster, plus he bore our lovechild
Danny-Great poster and all-around nice guy who contributes a ton.
NY-Good guy who works tirelessly on the site to make it great. (plus I have a soft spot for anyone with clubbed feet.)
Shifty, Good guy who works hard for all of us and makes some kicka** badges.

There are several names deserving of this floating around that will eventually receive their time in the barrel ... I mean, in the sun. :)

I have no doubt that in the coming years they’ll get their due, but for my money right now:

Nick has proven himself an invaluable asset to FH and frankly, the place wouldn’t be as good without him.

Now that he’s got a big head, he knows what he can do with it.

I nominate myself because I’m a mans man of manly hood Mandingo manny of manifestations that eats mangoes in the mangroves who can manhandle a mannequin petting a manx while being mandated many times.
:chuckle::p4e:ny1::nublar7

I will nominate
13Marino13 cuz he gives good head
NY8123 - even though he doesn't
Danny - that bat head biter be damned nevertheless!
NBP81 - I'm pleased with his progress on my English lessons.. but still a long way to go
Buddy - probably the nicest dude on this site, great insights and always there to lend a helping hand (not that I ever need one)

in no particular order:

NY8123-My brother from New York. Always great for a few laughs and really does care about the site and its brotherhood. Stuck with me when VIP was only Bill, I, and Nick. Will go above and beyond to make sure brothers are okay.
13Marino13-My brother from another mother. Does a lot for the site and is a staff member now. Always makes me laugh glad you are here. Great to bounce stuff off of. One day we will meet in person.
Danny-Great brother here on the site. Thanks for all the music in the lounge!
Vaark- For kicking the lounge into over drive. Great job brother!
Albert- Ever since he has come to the site he has been bringing great insight, posts, and news. Thanks for being a great part of the family bro.

There are a lot of brothers I could of nominated but I am limited to only 5. Thanks to all of the family as you make this site what it is today.:ffic:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom