Status
Not open for further replies.

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
This award is for the person you feel contributed the best quality, originality, informative posts and/or something that made you feel they are deserving of the award for 2019 for posts in the Lounge forum.

The nomination process is simple. Type in the name of the person/persons you are nominating. Each member may nominate up to five posters. Please keep the comments to a minimum as this will help streamline the process. The top five in votes will receive a nomination to advance to the final round. Posters will then vote to pick a winner in that final round.

All nominations must be in by January 25th

Guys this is the only award competition that is actually a March Madness-style knock down drag out battle to the end and is always the funniest and most entertaining one to view or participate in so nominate your favorite Lounge posters.

Got to go with the guys who won 2 lounge sober bumpus poster of the month awards

Marino
Danny
Durango

Also Crump who won our fantasy football plus a Sober award

Mad Dog who has been a great addition to the Lounge and won Best newcomer plus a Sober Award last month

BigNastyFish , Dolphin North , Rent , Deep , scodoublet and Kevphin would also be a good choices

So, what do y’all think about my new career prospects?

I’ve decided to start writing children’s books (under pseudonyms in case it doesn’t work out)

Did you like Dee’s Big Nuts?

I wrote another one about a chick named Brenda and the Adventures she gets into with her Beaver.

Please keep the comments to a minimum as this will help streamline the process.
... wondering who will step up to take the mantle of Lounge King ...

Until then:

Happy battling.

Amuse me. :hclap:

So, what do y’all think about my new career prospects?

I’ve decided to start writing children’s books (under pseudonyms in case it doesn’t work out)

Did you like Dee’s Big Nuts?

I wrote another one about a chick named Brenda and the Adventures she gets into with her Beaver.

Disqualification? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom