Not open for further replies.

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Best thread of the year

This award is for what you feel was the thread of the year. Please limit nominations to threads that were actually started in 2015

The nomination process is as follows. All you have to do is type in the name of the person you are nominating. Each member can nominate up to three posters. If you nominate four or five, we will only take the first three on your list. Please keep the conversation to a minimum as that will make this process more difficult. The top three vote receivers will receive the nominations.

All nominations must be posted by midnight on Monday, February 22nd.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Culinary SOS thread by Shula had almost 40.000 views last year and is still going strong.

Wally's Animal House thread which got attention from Jeff Darlington was another great one.

Adam's game day threads

Because every football forum needs a food thread: Culinary SOS

steakjpeg-1.jpg

Because every football forum needs a food thread: Culinary SOS

steakjpeg-1.jpg

I was gonna give you crap for nominating yourself, but then ...

MEAT!!! :eat:

:lol: Seconded. (Or whatever it's up to) http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?363599-Culinary-SOS

Also, I'd like to nominate:

2) Riots in Baltimore, started by phins_4_ever (http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?365657-Riots-in-Baltimore&highlight=America)

3) just for the dumpster fire ... Miko Grimes Super Thread, multi-merges but OP is J. David Wannyheimer (http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?369243-Miko-Grimes-Super-Thread)

The Culinary SOS thread by Shula has almost 40.000 views is still going strong.

Wally's Animal House thread which got attention from Jeff Darlington was another favorite.

Adam's game day threads

Three great threads Agree. SOS for the serious one but man that animal house one was epic. My third nomination would be the Hayden recaps.

Wally's Animal House thread which got attention from Jeff Darlington was another favorite.

Adam's game day threads

Seconded. Not even going to bother nominating any others.

BTW, it seems Culinary Sack of **** will win this one going away. Sadly not enough people visit the pofo to have participated in some of the more entertaining Trump threads. :lol:

Great thread but it has to be one that was started in 2015 phins. There are some really good one's in the lounge as well like Vaark's random thoughts and Bump's BigBry random images thread but they were started in years past.

Adam's game day threads

I seem to have completely overlooked the Animal House thread but I gotta give it up to Shula. Culinary SOS gets my nod. I've never posted there but have gotten many an idea while lurking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom