Not open for further replies.

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Best thread of the year

This award is for what you feel was the thread of the year. Please limit nominations to threads that were actually started in 2016

The nomination process is as follows. All you have to do is type in the thread title and if you want to add the OP that's fine . Each member can nominate up to three threads. If you nominate four or five , we will only take the first three on your list. Please keep the conversation to a minimum as that will make this process more difficult. The top three vote receivers will receive the nominations.

With the election this year and the Dolphins making the playoffs not to mention the great stuff posted in the lounge and other areas be sure to consider threads from all areas of this site for nomination.

All nominations must be posted by Saturday January 28th at 5 PM

Last edited by a moderator:
Ew this process always annoys me. I always recall thinking "this is a thread of the year candidate" at the time and can ever remember what they were called.

General Gaming Thread - excellent though niche thread. I considered starting this thread myself multiple times but didn't think we would have much interest in it :lol:

After some contemplation - the thread that I most enjoyed this year (being perfectly serious by the way) was:

Thread: All aboard the Gase Excuse Train - http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?379053-All-aboard-the-Gase-Excuse-Train

All I hear about Gase are all the same lame excuses that have been thrown in the pot for Tannehill year after year. They're just shaken up, pulled at random, and explained in different terms to fit a head coach.

Gase just needs a real owner &/or GM (guess which idiots handpicked him). Gase just needs a solid offensive line. Gase just needs a real QB. Gase just needs a RB or a TE. Gase needs a defense. Gase needs his own players. These are not legitimate justifications, this is illogical.

Gase is supposed to be a professional and young, brilliant minded head coach with an eye for detail and high regard for strength application. What have we seen? Nothing

Show up on game days with a well-disciplined, well-coached, and well-prepared team. Yet, nothing.

Wow me. Impress me. Steal a win that wasn't supposed to be with these alleged game planning skills and using this roster to it's best possible ability. Still, nothing.

And that's exactly what Gase is - a nothing, and a nobody who will hopefully pass thru the doors of the Miami Garden's offices faster than the fans will be exiting their seats of Robbie/Ross stadium for a better day at the beach instead of watching this excuse train go down in flames.
uCBwz8.gif

THis was a good year and I genuinely looked forward to reading that thread after many games. Sorry SOS but this thread would absolutely get my vote for FH thread of the year.

After some contemplation - the thread that I most enjoyed this year (being perfectly serious by the way) was:

Thread: All aboard the Gase Excuse Train - http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?379053-All-aboard-the-Gase-Excuse-Train

This was a good year and I genuinely looked forward to reading that thread after many games. Sorry SOS but this thread would absolutely get my vote for FH thread of the year.

No apology needed.

Not only only did it help unit the entire board, it also signaled the Dolphins immediate turnaround.

I'll nominate that thread for it's outlandish hot take and peculiarity as well.

In all seriousness, if we want to award a farce so be it, but the most deserving threads of the year belongs to

Hoops - Hoops Scoops

ChambersWI - Another scoop from yours truly

The Ecstasy of Donald Trump

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

1) Tannehill is so tough.... (http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?381298-Tannehill-is-so-tough)

2) FHMM Round 2 - Wally v. Spesh (http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?374483-Marino-Bracket-Rd-2-5)-TheWalrus-vs-4)-Spesh)

3) Movies explained badly (http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?375143-Movies-explained-badly)

This one is hard. I gotta remember which ones I mentally tagged as candidates - then find 'em

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

The Ecstasy of Donald Trump

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Started in '15 :idk:

I was going to suggest the 242 page coaching search thread but that started in late 2015 :(

Add shula's as my third. I owe him one from last year and he knows why.

All Aboard the Gase Excuse Train

PFF Free Agency Tracker

Hoops scoops...fins/cards (The game where Tannehill got hurt). Some interesting stuff there! :lol:

All Aboard the Gase Excuse Train

Hoops scoops...fins/cards

LOL @ Jets

Gase Excuse Train

"Another scoop from yours truly"

Forget to include "Another scoop from yours truly" by Chambers

Excellent thread :up:

Gase

Free agency tracker (that was a monster thread)

Game day threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom