Not open for further replies.

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
1610823339986.png
This award is your choice for what you feel was the best thread of the year.
It can be from any forum

*Please limit nominations to threads that were actually started in 2020

The nomination process is simple. Type in the name of the thread/threads you are nominating (if you like, you may add the OP's name).
Also, provide a link to that thread so others can view it
Each member may nominate up to three threads. Please keep the comments to a minimum as this will help streamline the process. The top three in votes will receive a nomination to advance to the final round. Posters will then vote to pick a winner in that final round.

All nominations must be in by Saturday, Jan 23rd

Texans Current Draft Pick - had a life of its own. Mods couldn’t stop it; they could only hope to contain it. Which they finally did by banishing it to the Draft Forum. The volume and karma of that thread got us the 3rd pick as much as the Texan’s collapse did.

OP: Bopkin02
https://finheaven.com/threads/the-texans-current-pick.362810/

Which is the thread that was posting opposition teams comments are we beat them ?

Those were great

Ah **** Boys..... I’m flattered beyond belief. I just do it for the fun of it. Seriously..... No recognition necessary. Thank you Mindtornado. I’ve been on this board a long time for a reason. Mainly because you guys are awesome here.

I would like to thank the academy..... My parents..... My Brother....And most of all....My imaginary girlfriend for giving me the time to spend on this board. Thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom