Not open for further replies.

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
VIPER (VIP chat) award

This award is for the person you feel contributed the best quality, originality, informative posts and/or something that made you feel they are deserving of the award for 2015 for posts in VIP chat during the season.

The nomination process is as follows. All you have to do is type in the name of the person you are nominating. Each member can nominate up to three posters. If you nominate four or five, we will only take the first three on your list. Please keep the conversation to a minimum as that will make this process more difficult. The top three vote receivers will receive the nominations.

All nominations must be posted by midnight on Monday, February 22nd.

Last edited by a moderator:
silver

Sons of Shula

Kdawg

oh man that is hard

Silver, not just for being around non stop in draft time, but he understands the importance of Robert woods

Il get back to you on the other two

Chambers, Wanny, FTB, NY, DS, Kdawg and many more deserve a nomiation. There wouldnt even have a vip chat without FFIC

Hell chat deserves an award for putting up with me since we hired Hickey. How could I have predicted that would be a high point for the GM position :lol:

I really enjoy the calmness that FTB and Chambers bring. I nominate them.

Silverfin

FearTheBeard

Walrus

And that's leaving a lot of good ones. NY8123, Shifty, Bruzer, ChambersWI, etc. Tough category here.

oh man that is hard

Silver, not just for being around non stop in draft time, but he understands the importance of Robert woods

Il get back to you on the other two

Chambers, Wanny, FTB, NY, DS, Kdawg and many more deserve a nomiation. There wouldnt even have a vip chat without FFIC

Hell chat deserves an award for putting up with me since we hired Hickey. How could I have predicted that would be a high point for the GM position :lol:

I dont like picking only 3, but better to pick 3 than not nominate anyone.

so silver, chambers and DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom