Non First Round Running Back, Who Do You Want? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Non First Round Running Back, Who Do You Want?

Don't know which position it says more about when the RBs seem to be faster than the receivers in this class.

I admit I'm all over the board on running backs. I like Collins and Prosise. Prosise reminds me of a raw version of Matt Forte. Also like the speed of Tyler Ervin. Ervin is thin at 5'11 192, but he's quick and elusive and would make a nice counter to Ajayi. Get the ball to Ervin an a few draws & screens and watch the opposing defense ease up on blitzing all the time.

I also like two under the radar backs in Daniel Lasco and Tre Madden. Lasco could be a good all-around back, he has speed and is elusive. Ervin is more explosive, but Lasco is bigger. Madden, who has had his share of injuries seems like one of those 6'0 225 backs that gets drafted late but makes the back end of a roster. If healthy I could see Madden fighting with Damian Williams for a roster spot.

Kenyon Drake seems like the perfect replacement for Lamar Miller. Similar size, speed and running style, however I think Drake might be the better receiver.

I think Prosise would compliment Ajayi very well. Converted WR, he can catch out of the back field, maybe even line up as a WR.

Procise has a lot of natural talent, but he's a project RB in my mind. I really don't know how long it will take him either so I took him off my list.

We need immediate production.

Procise has a lot of natural talent, but he's a project RB in my mind. I really don't know how long it will take him either so I took him off my list.

We need immediate production.

We let that walk and created yet another hole we expect to fill in the draft.

We let that walk and created yet another hole we expect to fill in the draft.

Oh, this again...

Here is the amount of yards he ran for in each divisional game.

That's not productive, that's trash. Without the home run ball he was useless.

Without a physical running game well remain in the bottom of the division, and miller was far from physical.

Oh, this again...

Here is the amount of yards he ran for in each divisional game.

That's not productive, that's trash. Without the home run ball he was useless.

Without a physical running game well remain in the bottom of the division, and miller was far from physical.

Won't miss that terrible game management one bit. Philbin was worse than Wanny.

And get used to it, it's coming all season. Probably next year too.

Won't miss that terrible game management one bit. Philbin was worse than Wanny.

And get used to it, it's coming all season. Probably next year too.

He played for 3 different offensive coordinators and all 3 wanted to run the ball.

He just wasn't effective. Not everything is the coaches fault believe it or not.

You can't pay a player who doesn't produce in divisional games, it means they have a scouting report on him amd know how to shut him down.

He played for 3 different offensive coordinators and all 3 wanted to run the ball.

tumblr_inline_nfmf6pvbjJ1qk5me0.gif

Dolphins run/pass ratio and NFL balance rank during Miller's tenure after taking the starting role in Miami:

'13 - 37/63, 29th

'14 - 40/60, 24th

'15 - 36/64, 29th

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom