Noone Believed Me?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Noone Believed Me??

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
i had posted that the Ravens were gonna trade or release Peter Boulware and all i got was bashed and not treated good well there u go he is know released and he was trade bait before the draft

You also gave us that breaking news that Law would likely be coming to Miami. Who dropped the ball on that one?

Yeah, I was expecting Peter Boulware to be released, but I was thinking it would be around June 1st. I would love to have him here in Miami, but I would be pleasantly surprised if he we somehow got him. I'm expecting a team in dire need of LB's will pick up and vastly overpay for him. Hopefully, I'm wrong and he get him for an affordable salary.

painnotpleasure said:
Yeah, I was expecting Peter Boulware to be released, but I was thinking it would be around June 1st. I would love to have him here in Miami, but I would be pleasantly surprised if he we somehow got him. I'm expecting a team in dire need of LB's will pick up and vastly overpay for him. Hopefully, I'm wrong and he get him for an affordable salary.

dont we have all kinds of depth at lb moore pope crowder thomas seau spragan

Our top LB backup is Crowder, and then there is Moore and Pope. I don't know that Pope will be successful in this system but it's worth a shot, he hits like a ton of bricks. Moore is a complete washout IMO

ckparrothead said:
Our top LB backup is Crowder, and then there is Moore and Pope. I don't know that Pope will be successful in this system but it's worth a shot, he hits like a ton of bricks. Moore is a complete washout IMO

I completely agree Ck, Moore has done nothing and I mean nothing to warrant a spot on the roster. Trade him to a team desperate for players who never lived up to their potential.....Denver! We get a years supply of debbie cakes for Nicky Napoleon!

dominizzo said:
dont we have all kinds of depth at lb moore pope crowder thomas seau spragan
Well I would say we have some pretty decent depth with our Linebacking core. It consists of Zach Thomas, Junior Seau, Donnie Spragan, Channing Crowder, Eddie Moore, Derrick Pope, Corey Jenkins, and Brendon Ayabadejo. Seau has maybe only one year left until he retires. Zach Thomas COULD but hopefully will not be gone next season once his contract runs up. Spragan was a good signing in my opinion because he's young, he's a smart player, and he has a very cheap salary. Channing Crowder, was definitely the biggest STEAL in the draft for us and I haven't seen him step foot on the field yet, but I do truly feel he is going to be an AMAZING player. Some guys that are young and unproven that I am very skeptical about are Eddie Moore and Derrick Pope. Eddie Moore has been a disappoint thus far, no doubt, and there's no telling if he has a future here with this organization. Pope did an excellent job last year filling in for Zach Thomas and whenever he was needed to in my honest opinion, but he's going to have to show a lot more to be considered a future possible starter for this team. Corey Jenkins is a guy I would like to see get some playing time this year, but he is unproven. Brendon Aybadejo is a pretty good special teams player, and I loved the INT he had in the Monday Night classic against NE. I'm not confident enough to say we have a really good LB'ing core, but I do feel it is definitely improved from last year. I think signing Peter Boulware would be an EXCELLENT signing consider he's an talented player and he has the stats to back it up. The only problem was last year he suffered a toe and knee injury, and we all know how seriously a knee injury could be. Another concern would be of course his asking price which I'm guessing would be high, if we can sign him for a somewhat reasonable price, I say we should jump on it!

If Boulware were to be signed(as an FSU fan I would love it) it would give us one of the best LB cores in football. It would be as deep as I can remember it ever being. If you field Zach, Seau, and Boulware your reserves are Spragan, Crowder, Moore, and Pope. I dont think it will happen but it would make us a better football team!

Because it started out with a "Nanny nanny boo boo, I told you so" No offense but if you start a thread like that its gonna get moved!

Back
Top Bottom