nope, griese doesn't throw INT's............. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nope, griese doesn't throw INT's.............

dolfan06

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
he just lays it on the ground everytime he's touched. yeah he was really slammed down that last time!

i told these people that if the oline didn't do better, it makes no difference who's at QB.

griese had to be under .500 for the game!:yell:

Plus he threw the ball right to a Colts defender who dropped it. Fied gets blamed for those, right?

Oh yeah he did have one int today even though it was dropped.

Originally posted by fairbanksb
Plus he threw the ball right to a Colts defender who dropped it. Fied gets blamed for those, right?

What about the 2 INt's the Giants should of had against Fiedler??

:lol:

Dolfan06.. you are reaching way too hard to bash Griese on a sack.. :nono:

This is pathetic..

oh and we cant forget the INT that was caught out of bounds by a colts defender, notice how no one mentioned that!!!! IF FIEDLER did it, we wouldnt hear the end of it....

Why don't we change the name of this site to Finloser!!!!!!How Jay fiedler has anything to do with the play of this O.L is beside me!!!! Dolphin 06 is that your I.Q or the grade you will be entering next yr. Just by having Fairbanks support your ridiculous ramblings only confirms to me that one of you are BLIND and the other one swears by it!!!!!!

Once again.. he was under tremedous pressure once again.. Even the TV commentators said that

I agree with the comment about Griese laying the ball down everytime someone touches him. No need to throw picks when you can simply give the ball to the nearest lineman.

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
With Fiedler at QB... This game would of been a blow out

Colts 31 Miami 3

So, a 6 point loss is a better loss.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Miami atleast had a chance... LMAO

Get out from under Fiedlers desk.. Everything you type spews of Fiedlers extracts..

Seriously guy..

You think Fiedler would of connected on any of those long balls?? Do you know why Griese was passing most of the game?? Coaches had confidence in him.. This is getting pathetic..

No wonder Miami fans are looked down upon

Yes it is. Instead of having a terrible o-line and a horrible QB, we now only have a terrible o-line.

Fiedler is done. Get over it.

Back
Top Bottom