Northcutt,Boston,Ext | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Northcutt,Boston,Ext

Originally posted by Zachspac54
All those receivers being mentiened are good But what i think should happen is we get drew henson from houston,there our Qb of the future, then we pursue either Isaac Bruce or Darrell Jackson we must land one of them two,then we either draft M.Jenkins,M. Clayton,or R.Woods''' then the final peice would be Mark brunell would look nice

2004 QB Brunell 2005 Henson
RB Willams
WR Chambers
WR Bruce #3 WR Jenkins
TE McMichael
OL who knows there:confused:

This could definitely be a Catch-22 (pun intended). Spending more money on a bigger name WR could have an impact on the quality of or quantity of offensive lineman Miami could add. This would be very bad. Miami's O-Line should be the #1 priority this offseason. The 2 other reasons why Miami should go the inexpensive route are..

#1 It's been proven that you can go far without having 2 great WR's...examples..

Eddie Kennison, Johnnie Morton, Muhsin Muhammad, James Thrash, Todd Pinkson, Deion Branch, and Troy Brown..you get the idea.

#2 Miami needs more speed in the passing game and return game. Guys like Northcutt and Dez White fit the bill.

As much as I would like to see D-Jack or Bruce in a Fins uniform, I'm just afraid that the QB (whoever it is) will be on his back because the O-line will be the same.

Back
Top Bottom