northern games | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

northern games

les dauphins said:
how far is cleveland from montreal, or if no one knows how far is it from buffalo.

Cleveland is like 4 hours away from Buffalo.

I'll be at the game in New England. I go every year, we are OVERDUE for some good luck at Gillette. It hasn't been pretty since 2000.

you go to gillette better be ready to **** some drunk *** pats fans. i cant wait to turn it up on them down here

not allowed to say fight..? how about throw down, or protect yourself..

les dauphins said:
I was thinkin about goin to see the phins in buffalo and new england this year and was wonderin if anyone else on the board is goin.

I'll be in RI during the game against the pats and want to go, but tix aren't on sale yet. I tried last year too and they were sold out like before the season even started.

I live in Hamilton and thats like an hour or 2 to the boarder and they have a package deal for a ride there and back with tickets and a pass to the tailgate party for 100$ canadian.

I think this site has a tailgaiting forum...might want to check there?

wazzy said:
I live in Hamilton and thats like an hour or 2 to the boarder and they have a package deal for a ride there and back with tickets and a pass to the tailgate party for 100$ canadian.

That sounds like the deal I had when I went. We left from a bar in Stoney Creek. I think it was on Barton, but can't think of the name. It's a good way to go if you can manage to get a group that isn't all Bills fans.

When I go, I go with a tour group that offers a tailgate party bbq rides both ways and if you want game tickets also for like $150....Theres like 5 bus loads with a good 50 - 50 split of both bills and fins fans...Its an awesome party and great way 2 get tipsy and enjoy good food and the fins kicking some Bills butt..The tour group runs out of toronto and has 3 stops on the way 2 the stadium..if ne1 needs info let me know

DBoston80 said:
..I'll be in Cleveland to watch the Phins destroy the petty Browns!!

I'll be there too. This might be the best bet for some of you, depending on the Browns record. If they're already in the tank, the tix prices will be cheap. Browns fan are loyal but they're not stupid. Nobody's going to pay $125ea for bleeder seats, to watch a team that can't finish with a winning record. For the fianl home game last season, tix were going for UNDER face value. :roflmao:

I will be at the game in on Jan 1 as well. I have been every year for the past three. last years was the best weather wise. this year is a gong to be cold sumbitch!!!!!! but i will be all warm and fuzzy after seeing the phins whoop up on some patsy arse!!!!!!!!!:cooldude:

Jan 1st, I'm there also. Waaaaaaaaaaay up on top. Longest walk ever!

The Mrs and I will be in Buffalo on October 9th (section 121 row 28). Thankfully she is as crazy a fan as I am, since oct. 9th is our 1 year wedding anniversary.

We will also be in NE on Jan 1 to see the Dolphins as they beat the Pats to get the 6th seed in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom