Norv is the man!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Norv is the man!!!

Dolphins12thMan

Tailgate Central (E12 Orange Camry Zone)
Reaction score
Game ball to Norv, some of plays he called at certain points of the game were outstanding!

Some of Turner calls were timed perfectly.

But Buckley force fumble just changed the momentum.

And the miss field goal by their kicker (punter) was huge for us.

Surtain was great too like ChambersOwn84 said.

I was thinking all day that Norv was doing a great job. The reverse was brilliant, calling Robs # worked and the first play of the game to McMichael was a thing of beauty. Jay played very badly in the first half and had me very worried. There were 3 or 4 passes that should have been picked. The guy scares me.

The defense was excellent today. Only 10 points allowed, 7 of them came on a drive that started on their own 16 yard line (and they were VERY upset when the Giants got the TD...Chester looked like he was about to kill someone).

Norv called a great offensive game today and Ricky did well when it mattered most in the 4th quarter. Our team is a rushing team and today we proved that even if you take away Ricky Williams, you don't take away our run game.

I'm just glad when a team sell out to stop Ricky, we can still find a way to win, despite Jay, I've been questioning Jay, and I am one of his supporters..but he's not playing like he did this time last year. I hope he keeps improving, Hopefully the whole O will keep improving and start peaking when we need them most. The D will let up at some point, (I hope not), but if they have a bad day, the O has got to take the lack, like the D did today for the O. McKnight, Mcknight, when given the chance, he's been a playmaker...the last 2 years..congrads to him and for the new birth of his kid..way to reward your team, your wife, the fans and yourself.

I say give McK more opportunties to make plays. Thompson had some catches, but McK is a true team player. We'll see. . . . .

Norv, did a great job of spreading the ball around! He does a great job calling the plays!

Back
Top Bottom