Norv passing the ball on first down makes sense to me | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Norv passing the ball on first down makes sense to me

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
I think if norv keeps doing this then in a stride of games he would make a series of changes since teams know now that norv runs on first down then just imagine in the upcoming games where norv runs something else. just like the game against the giants where they were keying on ricky. Norv will make the changes that he needs and I think its been too early on the season where we have won most of our games to make some vast changes that could have been made later on to make his opponents unprepared. I don't think he is seriously going to run the ball on first down for the rest of the season and post season.

I don't think it's too early to make changes when everyone in the league is talking about how we're predictable and they knew exactly what we were going to do.

And even tough we are 5-2, all those game were a lot closer than the final score is showing. We could have lose a lot of them like the Pats game.

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
And even tough we are 5-2, all those game were a lot closer than the final score is showing. We could have lose a lot of them like the Pats game.
talk about cap half empty :rolleyes: ... we are 2 or 3 Mare misses from being 7-0. ;)

back to 1st down...

Norv needs to mix it up is all especiallly when the QB sees 8 in the box and/or man coverage on the WRs. We need to take easy yards by throwing short outs to the WR if the S comes up and CB back off like SD did

Back
Top Bottom