Norv Turner wants to be a Fins... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Norv Turner wants to be a Fins...

QuebecFinsFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
NFL | Turner Update - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
17:57 PT: According to Peter King of CNN/SI, San Diego Chargers offensive coordinator Norv Turner does not want to work under Marty Schottenheimer as Chargers offensive coordinator. He reportedly is leaning toward taking the Miami offensive coordinator job, if offered. Another opportunity could arise, the Tampa Bay head coaching job.

What are we waiting for??? Offer him the job...
:yell:
i don't want Shula as OC...

He already makes 2.5 million a year over the next three (on average because of the deal with the Redskins) if he doesn't coach.

Even if Marty doesn't get the job expect Norv to be out with Ted Cotrell getting the job. I assume if no big name coach gets the job in Tampa he will strongly be considered, due to the fact that Tampa will be looking for a offensie minded coach, and Brad Johnson did so well while playing for Norv.

looking good

Turner hiring likely soon

Barring a drastic change of circumstance, the Dolphins are expected to hire San Diego Chargers offensive coordinator Norv Turner by early next week to fill the same position in Miami, according to an NFL source and a report out of San Diego.

Bruce Coslet at Dallas....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This guy is possibly the worst coach i've seen since i follow football (sorry i forgot about Rich Kotite...)!!!!

Coslet as Dallas OC...what a joke...

Re: Bruce Coslet at Dallas....

Originally posted by QuebecFinsFan
(sorry i forgot about Rich Kotite...)
Ahhhh! Kotite - bring back great memories of 1-15 seasons for the Jets

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe the Boys can get Boomer come down out of the booth and re-unite with his old buddy Coslet :rolleyes: :lol:

Boomer

i respect the guy thought!!! but he played for the Jets...

The question is, does anyone wants to be reunited with Coslet???:goof:

Re: maybe one guy i just thought...

Originally posted by QuebecFinsFan
the great Browning Nagle!!!!:lol:
what a blast !!! I remember co-worker, Jet fans telling me how great he was going to be :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom