Norv you FOOL! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Norv you FOOL!

Gladsadmad

Active Roster
Reaction score
I know he wanted the opportunity to coach again but..C'mon Norv..I thought you were smarter than that. Didn't ya notice that no one else was calling you up for HC interviews? Why is that Norv? Is is because the Miami offense actually regressed under your tutelage? Did ya notice that Gruden wanted out? Did ya notice that Callahan wanted out? Even Sean Payton realized that the Raider job is a horrible gig.

I'm actually not that happy that he's leaving. I thought that the front office was finally going to spend some money on the O this off-season. I thought that nobody would want him.

He's a getting an old team that needs an overhaul. He won't have personnel control. He's Al Davis's new puppet.

Norv you FOOL!

Maybe we can get an OC who wants to win it all game, not just in the fourth quarter.

I hope so..I also hope that the stuff that people said about Wanny holding Norv's play calling back was untrue. If is was true, then it wasn't Norv's fault that Miami's was so damn conservative.

Norv is to easy going. Let's get a hard-*** OC to make up for Wannstedt being the nice guy. Someone's got to yell at the troops.

I don't care how the next oc treats the players as long as there are frequent endzone visits in the future

You know, I wouldn't mind Fassel, he calls a good offensive game. It's not his fault Collins throws all those picks and Tiki fumbles every time he touches the ball.

If you coach in the NFL, you ALWAYS want to be the head coach, no matter where it is. Just like if you're a QB you ALWAYS want to be the starter. Congrats to him, though I doubt he can do much there.

Originally posted by Rick 1966
If you coach in the NFL, you ALWAYS want to be the head coach, no matter where it is. Just like if you're a QB you ALWAYS want to be the starter. Congrats to him, though I doubt he can do much there.

Then how do you explain Sean Payton turning down the job if everyone wants to be a HC??

Originally posted by Gladsadmad

Then how do you explain Sean Payton turning down the job if everyone wants to be a HC??

from what i read, its still not clear who canceled the gig, the west coast papers say, that davis did it, the dallas papers are pointing out that payton was the guy, i guess we´ll never find out, but still, the starter of this thread was right, oakland sucks....:D only 4 teams come to my mind i hate more than the faiders, that would be the jetz, the jills, the pets and the cowgirls...:lol:

Originally posted by Gladsadmad
I know he wanted the opportunity to coach again but..C'mon Norv..I thought you were smarter than that. Didn't ya notice that no one else was calling you up for HC interviews? Why is that Norv? Is is because the Miami offense actually regressed under your tutelage? Did ya notice that Gruden wanted out? Did ya notice that Callahan wanted out? Even Sean Payton realized that the Raider job is a horrible gig.

I'm actually not that happy that he's leaving. I thought that the front office was finally going to spend some money on the O this off-season. I thought that nobody would want him.

He's a getting an old team that needs an overhaul. He won't have personnel control. He's Al Davis's new puppet.

Norv you FOOL!

He wanted a promotion and he got one, I don't think that makes him a fool. I don't think he got the best head coaching job, but if you are a coordinator, what you want is a head coaching job. He got the opportunity to become a head coach and he took it.

I am not mad at Norv at all, he was offered a better job than the one he had so he accepted it.

Back
Top Bottom