Not a good b-day present... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not a good b-day present...

phinfan33

Club Member
Reaction score
Watching this game was definitely not a good b-day present today...after our first drive where we marched down the field on them and scored like they started out on us,i was thinking..oh ****,this is gonna be a good close game,boyyyyy was i wrong or what?!!!...this what effin ugly to watch...QB play at crucial times was hard on my eyes to see,nobody could stop Ray Rice from running&catching all over us,a WIDE *** OPEN Anthony Fasano in the back of the endzone and Henne puts that ball at least 5-7 feet out in front of him,WTF was that ****?!!!...what started out looking like a nice pass ended up a wobbling dying duck...how in the HELL did that happen?!!!

i'm not gonna throw Henne under the bus just yet,but on my part,it's not looking favorable for him...i still wanna see what a new O/C more in tune with todays' NFL will do for him before i put him under;butttt,if we do draft a QB pretty early on in next years draft,it won't hurt my feelings nor surprise me...like say Ryan Mallett,Andrew Luck,or Andy Dalton...

anyways,across the board this was UGGGLLLYYYYYYYYYYY to watch...i hope we get it together for our remaining 8 games,and start playing with a sense of urgency...i'd like to think we'll win out,but i can realistically see 8-8/9-7...what do you guys think?

945573-1.jpg
better than nothing............

That's tough. Fins lost to Buffalo on my birthday last year. Hopefully, your girl has some birthday lovin' headed your way to at least take the sting off the loss.

Back
Top Bottom