Not a Poll: So.... who do you want us to sign post June 1st? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not a Poll: So.... who do you want us to sign post June 1st?

Anything tying him directly to the Dolphins, or actual quotes from him about not wanting to move his family, etc. that you posted?
I listen to Dolphins podcasts alot, they have said exactly what I said.

I'm not your search bot, go find a story that contradicts what I said.

Find me a story where he's looking at other teams to sign with.

I listen to Dolphins podcasts alot, they have said exactly what I said.

I'm not your search bot, go find a story that contradicts what I said.

Find me a story where he's looking at other teams to sign with.
First of all, I didn't make any such claim.

Second of all, it's universal forum etiquette that the one making the claim provide the evidence. Saying "Google it yourself" is nothing more than evasion.

Third of all, many podcasters talk out their a$$es, so that is not evidence of anything, AFAIC. If that's the only source, fine. I don't consider it credible

I wasn't trying to be a prick. I just wanted to know if there was anything that CW actually said to support the claim, or if it was just ppl talking to be talking.

Apparently, the latter.

Oh and Conner Williams is coming back, I don't know why no one else seems to know this. He told the team he was staying in Miami and he would wait on signing the contract until we get things figured out. He doesn't want to move his family from Miami, he will sign with us for a fair deal. And when he comes back he can play Guard, where he belongs anyway.
Sounds awfully optimistic..

A little off topic, but I'd prefer if Miami used the $18 million or so to extend Waddle or Phillips long-term.

Oh and Conner Williams is coming back, I don't know why no one else seems to know this. He told the team he was staying in Miami and he would wait on signing the contract until we get things figured out. He doesn't want to move his family from Miami, he will sign with us for a fair deal. And when he comes back he can play Guard, where he belongs anyway.
I love the idea of bringing a healthy Williams back. He would be an upgrade at G (although he was never as good at G as he was at C last year) and could be a great insurance policy at C.

I don’t get this one makes no sense. It’s an ACL tear it could be completely torn and it’s still 9-12 month recovery. He tore it in December so being ready for September may be tough, he’ll find a home mid to late season. Unless there’s information not being released about further injury beyond an ACL then it looks like speculative reporting by some beat writers that don’t have a clue.
He has been quoted through his agent that he is NOT exploring football options at this time but focusing on his recovery. That does not sound like a guy ready to hit the field in 3 months to me...

He has been quoted through his agent that he is NOT exploring football options at this time but focusing on his recovery. That does not sound like a guy ready to hit the field in 3 months to me...

Like I said I’m my post may not be ready for Sept but he’ll find a home mid to late season. Doesn’t mean he’s retiring lol may be more a 12 month recovery rather than 9.

This happens, and everything and anything that happens from there on, is just extra gravy.

We are very possibly ready from there on.

Did it ever come out exactly what happened to his knee? Sounds way more devastating than a typical tear.

First of all, I didn't make any such claim.

Second of all, it's universal forum etiquette that the one making the claim provide the evidence. Saying "Google it yourself" is nothing more than evasion.

Third of all, many podcasters talk out their a$$es, so that is not evidence of anything, AFAIC. If that's the only source, fine. I don't consider it credible

I wasn't trying to be a prick. I just wanted to know if there was anything that CW actually said to support the claim, or if it was just ppl talking to be talking.

Apparently, the latter.
But you were, the tone of this post and this thread was not coming from a place of posting news. I made this thread "tongue and cheek"

I'm sorry if i worded the post in a way that made some of you believe I was being serious.

If you had any knowledge on the situation to begin with, you should of known he was staying in Miami to rehab, the team is in close contact with him and will like to bring him back if he's healthy.

The simple truth that we don't know if Williams will even be ready to play in 2024 at all due to the severity if his injury, should have led you to the conclusion, I was making that statement somewhat sarcastically.

All that being said, If he gets healthy, I think it's a lock he comes back here.

Back
Top Bottom