Not Exactly Our Day! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not Exactly Our Day!

BSQ

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
I wanted to post something earlier but I've been throwing up Kool Aid for hours!! That was a royal supreme butt kicking. I can't imagine how we could have looked any worse. Another chance to shine on the national stage against a great team and we fail, epically, and that feels like understatement! If failure could be converted to rocket fuel that loss could take us past Neptune and beyond to other solar systems.

On offense we were disgusting. We were beyond disgusting. Zero run game, no creases no nothing. They dare Tannehill and the receivers to beat them. We do zip in the passing game all day. I didn't see much in the way of moving the pocket, zone reads or any of the misdirection that has been working in the past weeks. Tannehill is awful without a run game. He is at his worst when he is asked to create, he's simply not that guy. Let him throw in rhythm and he'll wear the other team out with his accuracy. That's what he does well. We gave Drake 3 carries all day. That's a recipe for losing. Offense gets an F.

The defense can't stop anybody. Burke is crap. We didn't do very much right on defense. We gave up long backbreaking drive after long backbreaking drive. Watching it is like the Chinese torture of 1000 cuts. Nobody made any plays after Bobby McCain's pick. The wide nine has been gashed for a couple weeks in a row. We never make a play to get off the field. What irks me here is that we have a ton of sensational athletes on defense with lots of speed. I'm starting to think Burke is crap. Defense gets an F.

The silver lining-OK, we went up to NE and got creamed. Bully for NE!!! We'll see them again in our house. They don't give style points in the NFL so in the standings it's only 1 loss. Yes, it was a deflating loss and yes the wheels came off but it's still only one loss. I love the players on this team. They will come back!! And BTW, as things stand right now the Dolphins are all alone in first place in the AFC East. So, lick your wounds, turn the page and let's start playing better football.

Final thought-no matter what NE was going to win today. The fix was in early. The refs were ready to do whatever it took. That is my personal opinion. I have no proof but I have 2 eyes. So, blow it off, we're 3-1 and that's a great start!!

Did you hear Belicheat last year Mic'ed up against the Dolphins. He said at least ten times while coaching the defense "where's Landry?"

I wonder how many times today he thought "Thank God, Landry is in Clevland, Tannehill is utter trash without him"

Back
Top Bottom