Not here to rub it in, but... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not here to rub it in, but...

Jetfanmack

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Can Travis Minor or Leonard Henry carry the load over a full season? Minor looked pretty good in limited time, and I don't know anything about Henry. Do you think either have any chance of being a good starting runningback?

Barring a trade, we're probably looking at a committee of Minor, Henry, and Fred Russell (undrafted F.A. from Iowa who has impressed in mini-camps).

Yep, probably a three RB set like Philly had. Who knows...who cares...

Jetfanmack said:
Can Travis Minor or Leonard Henry carry the load over a full season? Minor looked pretty good in limited time, and I don't know anything about Henry. Do you think either have any chance of being a good starting runningback?

i guess we will have to find out

dolphins were not gonna be a factor this year anyways,even if he was there.

Not here to Rub it in either

I have to tell you I was a shocked Bills fan at 1:05 am when I heard the news. And I have to admit Bills fans all around the world are all excited. He is a Bills killer......

It is just sad to see a Good RB like himself at 27 yrs old and all the problems come down to this. But I bet the AFC is happy as hell now!!!!!!!

None of the backs on the current roster are built to be an every down back. Couple this with the fact the offense and the team are built around the premise that we have a 4.5 ypc bulldozer carrying the ball, one can see we are in BIG trouble. And no, there is no one to trade for. It's over. We are about to see something I have never witnessed in my lifetime. A truly miserable season.

I guess we pray that Minor and Russell can form a successful tandem situation like they had last year in Philly with Westbrook and Buckhalter. :dunno:

Clumpy said:
Sammy Morris never really had a true chance here in B-LO......he could surprise

I agree clump I really like the way he runs hard. Out of all are backs on the team I'd like to see him get a good shot at starting. :cry:

Add to Ricky's defection and the fact our offense was built around him the additional hit of having a first-year offensive coordinator and we are well and truly screwed. We will be very lucky to break 500 this season.

Back
Top Bottom