Not impressed w/ who the PACK have beaten | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not impressed w/ who the PACK have beaten

Originally posted by finfan54
i was checking out the Packer clubhouse site on ESPN, and i gotta say that i am not really impressed with who green bay has beaten. the only thing i could say is that they did a number on a beaten down new england team who's phsycy was very low. other than that, atlanta pushed them into overtime and lost to new olreans and the rest is minny, chicago, detroit. im sorry, they have not beaten anyone of significance right now other than atlanta early. that is not to say that GB is not a good team though. just that this is not a lock like GB fans would think. i would certainly give them the edge but if i were a pack fan, i would be worried a little bit about farve on a slippery field with this type of injury. I hope to god that jim bates has a lot of blitzes in mind instead of that bend dont break crap. if i see that like against buffalo, were losers. i am not impressed with jim bates at all. i am praying for randy shannon as DC next year!

I bring this back to the top, not to start a flame war or rub it in or anything, so please don't take it that way. I am curious though, what is your opinion now? Obviously there were mistakes by the Dolphins, but also some big plays by the Packers. Again, not a bait here, just interested in what your assesment was.

Before I leave town I gotta admit this thread pissed me off more than anything else.........

IMPRESSED NOW ???

Originally posted by booyeah_
This is going to be a good game to watch. Green Bay is a great team, and sadly I feel that they're going to beat us out at the end, 28-24. Ofcourse, I hope I'm wrong.

The sad part is, now I want my prediction to be right but I predicted us to lose.

Originally posted by thefisherking
Before I leave town I gotta admit this thread pissed me off more than anything else.........

IMPRESSED NOW ???

Easy buddy, I really don't want this to turn into a flame fest. I just want to hear what his thoughts are post game.

I saw the game tonight. And you know what? I'm not that impressed either. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by finfan54
i was checking out the Packer clubhouse site on ESPN, and i gotta say that i am not really impressed with who green bay has beaten. the only thing i could say is that they did a number on a beaten down new england team who's phsycy was very low. other than that, atlanta pushed them into overtime and lost to new olreans and the rest is minny, chicago, detroit. im sorry, they have not beaten anyone of significance right now other than atlanta early. that is not to say that GB is not a good team though. just that this is not a lock like GB fans would think. i would certainly give them the edge but if i were a pack fan, i would be worried a little bit about farve on a slippery field with this type of injury. I hope to god that jim bates has a lot of blitzes in mind instead of that bend dont break crap. if i see that like against buffalo, were losers. i am not impressed with jim bates at all. i am praying for randy shannon as DC next year!

impressed yet?

Green Bay is a team to be reckoned with. It's not just Farve. I don't want to debate this because we can never get an answer but Green Bay would have destoyed the Fins worse if Peterson had started. They are a much deeper team and Favre was about 80%. It's not a one man show in GB they are strong everywhere and they are just starting to get fired up. They are a team that is equally willing to put their defense and offense on the field no matter who the QB is. They are very similar to New England. They playoff matchup would be great.

Don't worry finfans, we will avenge your loss. I think the bills will beat the Packs for ya! After we sweep ya, of course. :D

Seriously though, seemed like the Packs could do no wrong. A team has to be near perfect to beat the Packs and Lucas wasn't even close. Regardless of whether Norv was calling the shots, there was little he could do when your team becomes one dimensional.

It will be a close race for the AFCE race. Fins play a rejuvinated Jets at their home and although the bills are off, we play a KC team that beat a healthy and good fins back then.

Out of all the teams in our division, looks like the Pats have the easiest schedule for the rest of the season.

Originally posted by justafan
Don't worry finfans, we will avenge your loss. I think the bills will beat the Packs for ya! After we sweep ya, of course. :D

Seriously though, seemed like the Packs could do no wrong. A team has to be near perfect to beat the Packs and Lucas wasn't even close. Regardless of whether Norv was calling the shots, there was little he could do when your team becomes one dimensional.

You think Drew Bledsack is a match up for the Pack's D?:lol:

I watched the game you had against the Pats, and what I saw was Bledsack doing what he has done so well in the past couple of years. Laying on the ground. :lol: :lol:

2 years ago Bledsack was sacked 65 times.

So far this year Bledsack has been sacked 34 times.
Favre has only been sacked 15 times so far. Showing that the Packs O is giving him the protection (we will not mention that Favre is far more mobile (even with his brace) that Bledsack can ever hope to be)

When the Bills play in Lambeau 12/22 the weather will not be too much of a factor since both teams play in harsh winter conditions (not like those whimpy teams that play in domes). But I think the Bills are going to find that the Lambeau crowd is going to be very much into the game.

See ya in Dec. :D

Back
Top Bottom