Not ready to | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not ready to

FinsFan74

Cement Shoes Distributor
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I know people are pissed at Tedd Ginn, Gibril Wilson, and the coaching staff among other things. I am one of them. That being said I'm not ready to call it a season just yet. The front page article write-up makes me sick to my stomach. We lost yes, and we lost to what many consider the eventual Super Bowl winning team, the best team in the league! For the 1st half WE looked like one of the best teams in the league. The collapse can be attributed to many different things, but that's football. Every team has good and bad games. These games of course are harder to swallow since we were so dominant at times. We're still 2-0 in the division as of right now, and we started the season 2-4 last year. I don't expect us to have another miraculous comeback, but for some to sit there and say, oh the season is over, we're not going to win but a couple more games, let's just lay down and wave the white flag is PURELY B.S.! Look at the rest of the conference. Outside of the division leaders I don't see anyone running away yet. We have the 4th best division record behind the Broncos/Colts/Bengals which could be huge later on. 2 of our losses came at the hands of the Colts and Saints...remind me again what they're combined record is...oh yeah 12-0...2 teams that we SHOULD have beaten but didn't...and the record of the 4 teams we lost to are 19-5!! I can see if all our losses came at the hands of scrub teams but c'mon this sky is falling mentality is ridiculous. We all knew at the beginning of the season that we had the toughest schedule, despite that, we WILL win many more games. We're all in this craziness together, and I think these losses hurt more than blowouts, but we'll pull this thing together somehow, have faith!! GO FINS!!

Im not done with the season We where 2-4 last year.. We have Not given Up this Year. We have just Given Up On Tedd she Ginn and Gibril wilon(Dumb and dumber) how Ted Met Gibril

I know people are pissed at Tedd Ginn, Gibril Wilson, and the coaching staff among other things. I am one of them. That being said I'm not ready to call it a season just yet. The front page article write-up makes me sick to my stomach. We lost yes, and we lost to what many consider the eventual Super Bowl winning team, the best team in the league! For the 1st half WE looked like one of the best teams in the league. The collapse can be attributed to many different things, but that's football. Every team has good and bad games. These games of course are harder to swallow since we were so dominant at times. We're still 2-0 in the division as of right now, and we started the season 2-4 last year. I don't expect us to have another miraculous comeback, but for some to sit there and say, oh the season is over, we're not going to win but a couple more games, let's just lay down and wave the white flag is PURELY B.S.! Look at the rest of the conference. Outside of the division leaders I don't see anyone running away yet. We have the 4th best division record behind the Broncos/Colts/Bengals which could be huge later on. 2 of our losses came at the hands of the Colts and Saints...remind me again what they're combined record is...oh yeah 12-0...2 teams that we SHOULD have beaten but didn't...and the record of the 4 teams we lost to are 19-5!! I can see if all our losses came at the hands of scrub teams but c'mon this sky is falling mentality is ridiculous. We all knew at the beginning of the season that we had the toughest schedule, despite that, we WILL win many more games. We're all in this craziness together, and I think these losses hurt more than blowouts, but we'll pull this thing together somehow, have faith!! GO FINS!!
Love the optimism and have to agree, we are still rebuilding. Which is obvious by the fact that Ginn is still our number one. With a reciever that can catch in Ginn's spot we are 4-1 or 3-2 at worst. So there is reason for optimism, it just hurts seeing us come so close and failing they way we have.

With Ginn at the #1 im suprised we arent 0-6. If he continues to play more than 15% of the snaps we will lose all of our remaining games. If we can convince Kansas City to release Bowe and we release Ginn, maybe we can do a sign and trade before anyone tries to sign these guys for more money. This way we can go 12-4.

Back
Top Bottom