Not So Bad... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not So Bad...

multistage

Club Member
Reaction score
Minkah will be awesome.

Gesicki will be Joe Rose reloaded. Not quite Bruce Hardy (I’m showing my age.)

Baker? He’s too small. Just not tough enough. Kinda like Zach Thomas...

Sweet Jesus, I reckon we’ve had ourselves a draft. No splashy moves. Just good, solid picks.

But I’d like Griffin....

It's a good football draft.

Maybe a new day dawning in Miami?

Hope springs eternal.

LD

The first two picks were the exact players I wanted which I don't think has Ever happened. I actually like the Baker pick too. For the people complaining on this forum do they not see what we just did?

Last year we got killed down the seams, nobody on the team could cover a TE, there was a lot of miscommunication in the secondary and our safeties in general just flat out sucked in coverage. Well barring injury all of that is now fixed in about a 25 hour span. Minkah cures all of our deep secondary ales, and will be a leader from day one. Baker can fly around the field and make plays, doesn't miss tackles and Can Cover TE's!

Oh and by the way we haven't had a seam threat TE in oh idk... forever, and now we not only have that but a huge red zone target and matchup nightmare for opposing defenses. Gesicki will outrun most lb's, and is too big for most safeties to stop him from climbing the ladder and coming down with the ball.

I love this draft... I couldn't be any happier right now.

Minkah will be awesome.

Gesicki will be Joe Rose reloaded.

But with speed. I'm thinking more the glimpse we got of Dustin Keller before his career ending injury.

He and Tannehill had a natural connection.

Back
Top Bottom