Not Suprised | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not Suprised

Bumrush

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Why does everyone get all worked up?? We all knew this wasn't a Super Bowl caliber team with no chance at homefield anyways. Better we don't make the playoffs and get rid of Wanny and bring in a new QB via the draft or FA. It's time for things to get shook up in Miami, we aren't even close from an offensive perspective.

No more bitching on my part, I suggest we all enjoy the final three weeks as we watch the coaching staff dig its own grave.

Originally posted by Bumrush
Why does everyone get all worked up?? We all knew this wasn't a Super Bowl caliber team with no chance at homefield anyways. Better we don't make the playoffs and get rid of Wanny and bring in a new QB via the draft or FA. It's time for things to get shook up in Miami, we aren't even close from an offensive perspective.

No more bitching on my part, I suggest we all enjoy the final three weeks as we watch the coaching staff dig its own grave.

I've said it before, Wannstedt has this team going backwards. Funny thing is that we are just about the same record as last year, if no the same. Difference is that last year, we had the upper hand in being the #1 seed and this year, we're on the outside looking in. A position we've not been in in quite some time.
IMO, if Fiedler can't go, may as well start Sage now since alot of ppl think that he's a project of sorts.

Originally posted by Bumrush

[sarcasm]Yeah...we suck....we are the worst team....we shouldn't even be on the field with other NFL teams....Boise State could beat us....[/sarcasm]

if 60,000 seasonticket holders think like you the Monday night game will be played in front of a lot of empty seats.

Thankfully it will not.....

While you hope for loses so the coach you despise so much will be fired we will be tailgating, partying and cheering for a Dolphins victory.....

Have fun....

I agree Wanny needs to go, this team should be doing so much better and with a coach with a pair would get much more from this group!

Re: Re: Not Suprised

Originally posted by FFiB

While you hope for loses so the coach you despise so much will be fired we will be tailgating, partying and cheering for a Dolphins victory.....
Have fun....

I never said I hope we lose. All I am saying is that our performance was predictable which in turn minimizes my anger towards the team. I want this franchise to be successful again and unfortunantly, as much as like Wanny as a person I dont think he, or the rest of the coaching staff is capable of motivating this team towards greatness.

If your happy with 9-7, no playoffs two AFC Championship appearences since 1986 and constant underachievement then good for you. We are not even in the running for playoff success this year and frankly, I'm tired of seeing the same trends year after year after year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom