Not Sure How You Don't Get Excited About Rosen... Fake Spike Even. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not Sure How You Don't Get Excited About Rosen... Fake Spike Even.

-81- McMichael

Active Roster
Reaction score

"Dan Marino would be proud."

"The legend of Josh Rosen."

Seriously, I don't get how you watch this video and NOT get excited about Josh Rosen. THIS is who I wanted us to get LAST YEAR and we agonizingly missed out on him by 1 pick... 1 freaking pick (chosen 10th and we had the 11th pick... Cardinals jumped ahead of us and broke my heart taking the player I felt was our best hope for the future).

For a more recent (albeit less dramatic) comeback... check out the win against the 49rs from 2018 (playing behind one of the worst offensive lines in the league):

"Dan Marino would be proud."

"The legend of Josh Rosen."

Seriously, I don't get how you watch this video and NOT get excited about Josh Rosen. THIS is who I wanted us to get LAST YEAR and we agonizingly missed out on him by 1 pick... 1 freaking pick (chosen 10th and we had the 11th pick... Cardinals jumped ahead of us and broke my heart taking the player I felt was our best hope for the future).

For a more recent (albeit less dramatic) comeback... check out the win against the 49rs from 2018 (playing behind one of the worst offensive lines in the league):

Worst O-line... all 5 starters got injured.

BTW, for those of you interested in curiosities and coincidences... it was the Cardinals who tore up Tannehill's knee, ruining what was his best year with the Dolphins on the way to a playoff appearance where - had we had T-hill - who knows?

Alas, perhaps his injury and all that followed was what we needed to have happen in order to end up with our next franchise QB since Dan Marino. And, yes, I do believe Rosen can be our franchise QB for the next 15 years or so. He really IS that good. You naysayers will be eating crow by end of next year. :wink

Last edited:
Thank you so much for posting this video, it actually worked, I'm excited about his potential f*** what happened in Ari. Hes a 10x better prospect than Tannehill was.

I hope he takes this whole ordeal and becomes a Hall of Famer.

Let’s give him a chance... Arizona was a bad situation, his teammates seem to like him contrary to the rumors... the tape shows he can really spin the football.

His rookie numbers were similar to Darnold and Allen....on a worse team by far!

This kid is a great athlete but he’s immature.

Shula helped Marino grow up - can Flores help Rosen grow up.

He’s a good pick because if you consider that we had meat lovers pizza in the trunk by getting a 2nd round pick for next years draft already in the bank - he came cheap.

Now let’s see if he can grow the **** up!!!!

Back
Top Bottom