Not that you guys care, but here is my article on the Bills from Billzone. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not that you guys care, but here is my article on the Bills from Billzone.

Ferentz has been mentioned as a coach for a lot of teams, but it seems like he is really happy in Iowa and has a comfy seat as well. His name has been out w/o him even putting it out there for job openings. I tried to find a better link that explains his contract better (this article is almost a year old,) but here is something I found that makes his stay in Iowa a comfy one. Ferentz contract
It does seem to leave the door open for a NFL future as well though.At least Buffalo couldn't be as boring as Iowa, it sure is cold as well (Iowan here) so maybe it wouldn't be that big of geographical shift for him. Overall, your article was a good read on the potential plots and shifts.

EDIT--I should take out the link, because it doesn't really seem to help my reply out for contract info, but I guess it still adresses other interesting things :hitself: :hitself: :french:

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah... ferentz is on my wish list.. but so is saban.. I didnt try to imply that it would happen.. and i actually said that i think it will be an internal promotion. i hope i am wrong.

Back
Top Bottom