Not time for the panic button! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not time for the panic button!

tmny99

Glory Glory to Ole Georgia
Reaction score
OK, where should I start? The Dolphins were bad last year, but if I remember correctly all of their losses except for two were by 10 points or less, meaning that the team at least had a chance in those games. The offensive line was terrible, the quarterback play was horrendous, and no one in the backfield could muster anything resembling Ricky. Now for this year, Saban in his and he's armed so that what happened last year does not happen again. The offensive line will be fine. Houck made a great unit out of a line made up of primarily rookies and five guys who had not played together in San Diego. I look for something similar to that here. We may not lead the league in sacks given up or any other category, but I except the line to be dramatically better. Next, we still someone to step up at quarterback. The good thing about this year is that we will at least have an impressive running game, so if we can get a qb that minimizes mistakes, we should be fine in that department as well. Now let's not give up on the team so soon because of our poor showing thus far in this preseason. Last I checked, the Colts haven't won a preseason game either, but I doubt their fans are ready to throw in the towel as some people on the site have been. Give it time.

Back
Top Bottom