Not totally out of the Blue. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Not totally out of the Blue.

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
*caution- post contains tooting of own horn*

This wasn't totally unexpected.....This is a post of mine from last week,on another board....

I hate making predictions because the football Gods hate me. I will say this though, I've been over to a Texans website and they're actually a few fans that are predicting victory for Houston, which seems a little emotional rather than intellectual, but with the way some Miami fans are carrying on I sure hope that the team doesn't overlook the Texans. These guys are going to be extremely pumped up and if the Dolphins don't come out there with the intensity that they need, they may get surprised.

If Miami beats Houston, ho-hum, that's what is expected....However, if Houston beats Miami, stop the world and get off! That, is the difference that will give Houston the emotional edge to start the game and then it will all depend on how Miami responds when they find themselves in a tougher game then they were prepared for.

Good luck to both teams. INJURY FREE!! :D

I thought the team would recover better and pull this game out which is why I picked them to win in the football pool but, this wasn't a complete surprise.

I just kept thinking to myself that there is no way that the team is acting like the fans, and overlooking this game. I guess I was way wrong about that.

Like it or not....blast me for patting myself on the back if you want but, you could see this coming a mile away.

The good news is, the Jets are in for a severe beating next week. Bet on that right now.
:D :D

I think every spot on the team needs to be opened up after this game. Chambers had some heat under his *** with Thompson coming in and possibly challenging him for that #1 spot if he didn't step up..and guess what? Chambers had an excellent game.

I'm still wondering why our recievers can't get open though. They didn't even look like they were running full speed.

Originally posted by inFINSible
*caution- post contains tooting of own horn*

This wasn't totally unexpected.....This is a post of mine from last week,on another board....

I thought the team would recover better and pull this game out which is why I picked them to win in the football pool but, this wasn't a complete surprise.

I just kept thinking to myself that there is no way that the team is acting like the fans, and overlooking this game. I guess I was way wrong about that.

Like it or not....blast me for patting myself on the back if you want but, you could see this coming a mile away.

The good news is, the Jets are in for a severe beating next week. Bet on that right now.
:D :D

What do you mean we play the Jets next week?

According to some fans we should just mail the season in. Forget about next week. Let's go straight to the offseason. We just missed the playoffs.

:D

Re: Re: Not totally out of the Blue.

Originally posted by FFiB

What do you mean we play the Jets next week?

According to some fans we should just mail the season in. Forget about next week. Let's go straight to the offseason. We just missed the playoffs.

:D

It really doesn't matter what you or I do or don't do, believe or don't believe. The game is played by the players and coached by the coaches. You and I realizing the team is poorly coached and won't anywhere till Wanny is fired won't affect how badly they play.

:lol:
FFiB

I'm not kidding though, I'm usually pretty good at sensing when this team is going to have a let down and when they are going to tear it up....next week, the Jets are in BIG trouble.....assuming we don't go ahead and fold now, of course.....:D

not so fast my friend it's not going to be easy on Sunday at the Meadowlands ..

both teams will be hungry for a win...

man it's going to get ugly... I can't wait to arrive at the Meadowlands and enjoy this one I hope ....

Originally posted by nyrican
not so fast my friend it's not going to be easy on Sunday at the Meadowlands ..

both teams will be hungry for a win...

man it's going to get ugly... I can't wait to arrive at the Meadowlands and enjoy this one I hope ....

No offense nyrican, I don't expect it to be easy but the intensity will be tenfold from the Fins next week.....If the Jets were coming off a win, I would bet the farm on the Fins but as you pointed out they are going to be hungry also. I think we will both find out alot more about what we can expect out of our teams next week.

true now did you think that after week one we would be both 0-1

no way.. it's going to be a great game...

special teams and turnovers are the key here...

the Jets need to stop Ricky easier said then done..

my only worry is that chrome dome Hacket handcuffs Vinny again

we shall see

enjoy the game..

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
I think every spot on the team needs to be opened up after this game. Chambers had some heat under his *** with Thompson coming in and possibly challenging him for that #1 spot if he didn't step up..and guess what? Chambers had an excellent game.

I'm still wondering why our recievers can't get open though. They didn't even look like they were running full speed.

i say get some JR tolver in there, he will get open!

Uh, wait a minute. If I am right, when Vinny and the Jets played Miami the last time at night, it was one of the best games in recent years. Teste wants the Fins for dinner, this won't be an easy game for either team. Who will bring the intensity? And who wants it more, will pull this out.

We get to play the Eagles and either the Jets or the Fins will be 0-2 next week.

No wonder the Bills fans are loving it.

Back
Top Bottom