Nothing has changed in over a decade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nothing has changed in over a decade

samikit13

Golden Flakes
Reaction score
Tannehill is not a smart qb. He locks on wrs, gets a million passes batted down at the lines of scrimmage, holds on the ball too long, and still has a horrible deep ball. It doesn't matter who the OC is, they all call the f*cking dumbest plays and seem to fail to take advantage of miss matches. And Philbin... You ball - less moron. You are no leader and you are no head coach. The D.... steps up at times, then disappears. When is this team going to get their sh*t together? I'm tired of waiting and being disappointed on Sundays.

A lot has changed in over a decade. We have more talent on offense than I can remember since Marino. We just have a QB who can't utilize them and a coach who has no idea how to ride players when they are hot, how to turn in game advantages and maximize them and convert them into victory. What needs to change is for Tannehill to get hurt (which seems impossible to do) and Philbin to get fired and we will have competitive football.

If you have below average QBs starting and not a whole lot of talent around those below average QBs you're never going to win anything. This team has been terrible at drafting for over 2 decades. Even Shula had some awful drafts.Shula was a great coach and he had Marino so he was always in playoff contention. Since Jimmy left and screwed us over with Wanny we have had crappy coaches and crappy QBs, it's just depressing.

A decade ago we had a good defense. The qb for the past 14 years have sucked. This franchise will never be good with a constant coaching carousel and mediocre qb's...

We get rid of our talent,b Marshall Reggie bush Dansby Burnett walker the list goes on

I feel like I've been watching the same awful team for the past 10+ years. Same story every year. Tannehill is this teams Achilles heal. The kid has terrible pocket presence and has accuracy issues. You can't teach these things. You either have it or you don't.

Back
Top Bottom