Notre Dame Vs. Georgia Tech | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Notre Dame Vs. Georgia Tech

WestVirginiaFan said:
IMO, Notre Dame wont be playing for a national Championship this season... After watching tonights game, could anybody else disagree?

Well, I could definitely argue that it was one game. That it was a hostile crowd and an underrated GT team. If ND gets past this month (PSU, UM, MSU) they will definitely have a shot at the end. ND was only favored by 7 points so they werent exactly expected to dominate this game.

I'm not saying we are the favorite, or that we're the best team in the country. But we arent out of anything after tonight. I mean, ND did win the game.

I agree with you. they did win it

But can they pull out games like that the rest of this season if it came down to it? Michigans Mike Hart and Henne? PSU and there excellent D...

WestVirginiaFan said:
I agree with you. they did win it

But can they pull out games like that the rest of this season if it came down to it? Michigans Mike Hart and Henne? PSU and there excellent D...

Our offense will come around. And we'll find out about PSU and Michigan soon.

Notre Dame is clearly not as good as last year, and Georgia Tech is doing very well. I still don't see how ND will not drop in the polls, even after winning that game tonight.:peace:

I still don't see how ND will not drop in the polls, even after winning that game tonight.:peace:

ummmm yea, i hope not, that would be pretty sad

this was a greta game both teams played good enough to win however ND made plays when thet counted congrats to the Irish and the Jackets

AirFishOne said:
this was a greta game both teams played good enough to win however ND made plays when thet counted congrats to the Irish and the Jackets

You see the guy on ABC (forget his name) picked Nd vs OU championship w/ OU winning it. I dont think either of our teams turned a lot of heads tonight, but I'll take the win anytime.

Both OU and ND played VERY underatted teams tonight, both did not play thier best...their is plenty of football left and Jon Saunders made that pick and I would be glad to play ND for the NC

But do you honestly think that Oklahoma can compete with Texas and others, let alone a NC with only A.P and a few select others?

AirFishOne said:
Both OU and ND played VERY underatted teams tonight, both did not play thier best...their is plenty of football left and Jon Saunders made that pick and I would be glad to play ND for the NC

thank you, trying to remember his name would have bothered me all night :lol:

Lee corso had WVU and CAL playing for a National Championship, i seriously doubt thats happening now..lol

WestVirginiaFan said:
But do you honestly think that Oklahoma can compete with Texas and others, let alone a NC with only A.P and a few select others?

Yes Texas played a high school team and ran up the score....OU played an underratted UAB team and won by 7. All we need is time and exp. We will be fine by the Oregon game which will prepare us for Texas.

We have a shot at winning it all...however right now we have a long way to go...as does every team in the NCAA

WestVirginiaFan said:
Lee corso had WVU and CAL playing for a National Championship, i seriously doubt thats happening now..lol

Yeah, dont think that is going to happen. Cal looked just horrible tonight. Lynch is a good back, but they have big questions at QB and their defense cant tackle.

Back
Top Bottom