Nov 2, 2017 TNF: Bills @ Jets - who do you want to win? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nov 2, 2017 TNF: Bills @ Jets - who do you want to win?

Who do you want to win tonight?

• Bills

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Reaction score
Who do you want to win?
I won't be rooting for anybody but personally I like the Jets to win tonight. Pull the Bills back to reality and make the Bills a 3-loss team, like us.

No brainer for me, a bills win puts us further behind. A Jets win helps us.

I think if the Jets play the same defensive scheme they played against us they win.

So much for the Jets tanking

Such a weird situation. Bowles looked utterly clueless and incompetent last season, to the point that I was surprised that they didn't fire him.

That said, I see four key moves that have helped keep that team respectable:

- Josh McCown is light years better than any other QB they've had recently. He's not great, but he's competent, and his problem has been that he can't stay healthy. He's healthy, and the Jets are scoring points.

- Trading Sheldon Richardson for Kearse and 2nd round pick. They absolutely FLEECED the Seahawks. Richardson is a good talent, but a flat out turd of a human being. Kearse is a good receiver who fits well with what the Jets want to do offensively. Absolute robbery of the Seahawks here.

- Cut Brandon Marshall. Addition by subtraction. As with Richardson, flushing a turd can make the whole room smell better.

- Matt Forte is a good stopgap RB. I don't think he has much more left in the tank, but people forget he was hurt the last two seasons and playing in an offense that lacked talent. He's been solid for them

Back
Top Bottom