Novice opinion on needs to go to SB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Novice opinion on needs to go to SB

knoxpk

Starter
Reaction score
As the title implies I am a novice dont know much about what rounds we have picks and dont dont have knowledge about the cap.
That being said I beleive we have to get PROVEN producers in certain areas to make a legit run.
OL and QB are the ones I think we should fill through FA.

My thoughts we give up Ogun for the 1st and 3rd that everyone talks about. Many say who is going to replace him? My answer it doesnt matter!
remember Trace Armstrong had 16 sacks in 2000 oppositeTaylor, he went on to have 7.5 in 3 years combined after he went to Oakland. I dont know if O-gun will drop that badly but IMO I think he had better stats b/c of JT!
We should take advantage of the interests ASAP.

With the picks we should get a WR and a QB, That QB can and should be a gamble but I think our projected starter should be a FA(brunell). We then, IMO should go after OL help in the draft with the hopes just 1 makes the grade we need to give us depth or even a starter. meanwhile we should still go after a FA OL that can come right in and play.

IMO that one OL can get us back the 30 ypg that Ricky lost this year. The QB will be able to take advantage of the Wr's we have and make the oppossing D pay for cheating up to the line etc...

If the focus is to win next season i dont think we can hope to gamble that some young stud will make the impact needed(except for Eli) to get us past the "hump". We need to get a proven producer and NFL starter to make that transition.

OL - you need 5 guys
WR- you need two guys
QB- you need one really good guy

Ol is the first line of defense. if your Oline cant block, your QB wont have enough time. If your QB doesnt have time, doesnt matter who is your WR. you need 5 linemen, you want young studs who will be here for years not a year or two. Be bold, be a builder, get some damn Linemen! and some goodones with attitudes (good, mean ones :) )

Back
Top Bottom