NOW it's time for every Dolphin Fan To Beg Leinart to enter the Supplemental draft. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NOW it's time for every Dolphin Fan To Beg Leinart to enter the Supplemental draft.

Audiowizard

Scout Team
Reaction score
Ok, so the chances are next to none BUT god would it be nice, for us, for those rumors we heard a few months ago to pan out and for Leinart to change his mind about returning and to fall into our laps.

Stranger things have happened...

I'll take ANYTHING right now that gets us a QB. But oh how I wanted Smith. He was THE GUY. I think he is a better fit for us than Leinart.

Draft Leinart supplemental and trade to SF straight up when Smith holds out... that's the ticket. I'm grasping at straws here. ANYTHING that works.

Screw that. I want one of the 4 excellent OT's that will be in next years draft. Barring injury all 4 of them could go top 15. I want Ferguson bad next year.

VanDolPhan said:
Screw that. I want one of the 4 excellent OT's that will be in next years draft. Barring injury all 4 of them could go top 15. I want Ferguson bad next year.

I hear ya, I don't see QB as a great need right now, maybe after this season I may veiw it differently, but I think AJ is a capable QB from what i saw last year.

Back
Top Bottom