Now that "H8R" is Censored - In The Spirit of Even-Handedness | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now that "H8R" is Censored - In The Spirit of Even-Handedness

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
.... how about doing the same for "homer" considering that if, as a dismissive, demeaning epithet, "H8R" (note that the filter can still creatively be bypassed) is the Yin, then "Homer" has to be its Yang. Sorry, but I don't see the justification to slap a censor filter on the former and not the latter as they're the 2-sides of the same coin. :idk:

While we're at it, although it's a handy word to bandy about and I found myself using it ad nauseum when describing Jeff Fisher and his record, you guys might also give some thought to filtering the word "Mediocre." It would be interesting to see what possibly more specific descriptive words and phrases might be substituted in its place, eh?

How long has it been censored? I had no idea

I mean, that can lead to some pretty awkward conversations.

"Stop being a *****"

"The ****ing hell you calling me a biatch for you ****ing homer *** retarded bum!!!1111!!!!111!"

h8r as such pretty much only has one use. however homer has many uses and meanings.

Just don't take away "meaningless wins." lol.

simpsonshedge-1.gif

I can't believe "Colombo" hasn't been censored. Or "Kanye West."

Yea, but Im not a fan of profanity filters in general though.

I can understand the profanity filters, because this is a "family" website, or whatever, but leave it at profanity. All your doing is either causing people to think your calling them a different 5 letter cus word, or just making them spell it in a different way. Just because you like to be excessively critical and not called a *****, doesn't mean you're solving anything. Who's idea was this?

I can understand the profanity filters, because this is a "family" website, or whatever, but leave it at profanity. All your doing is either causing people to think your calling them a different 5 letter cus word, or just making them spell it in a different way. Just because you like to be excessively critical and not called a *****, doesn't mean you're solving anything. Who's idea was this?
Chip Douglas's. It's the reason he sticks to the SPAM forums I think.

Back
Top Bottom