Now that pre-season is over | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now that pre-season is over

I think that both offensively and defensively we are holding our schemes very tight to the chest.............even when we play houston....i think we are just going to shove the ball down their throats and play some smash mouth football without opening things up on either side of the ball...........i think we are holding back some things that will come out against our tougher opponents.........just mho.

Not likely on offense, but on defense your point is taken. We were exceptional last year in our opener against the Lions in opening up the offense.

Houston 21 Dolphins 20

I really hate to come here and talk negative.. and belive me.. I would have loved to log on here and laugh and celebrate with you all... but can I take this opportunity to say.. "I toldya so"??

If you cant do it in practice (aka preseason) then you sure as heck cant do it when the monies on the table.. maybe this loss today will put and end to the "relax, its only preseason" chit that everyone seem to rely on......

The main reason we lost this game today is because NO ONE took the Texans seriously.. it appeared they we relying on someone else to make the "big play"... even I was kicking back in my chair waiting for the defense to get that big turn over in the 4th qtr to break the Texans ... But it never happened..

Wanny could... errrr... should make this a real learning experience on how to motivate the team.. Capers had his team excited, prepared and ready to go... The Dolphins came in laxadasical {sp} firing on only 5 maybe 6 cylinders.. I tell ya... its only the first game of a long season thats yet to come... but its a sad time to be a Dolphin fan..

Is this team going to be like the '95 team?? too much individual talent and not enuff team spirit??

Hopefully... the only bright side to this game today is maybe guys like Chambers can build up his confidence and maybe this loss today will humble the team as a whole and they wake up and realize it takes hard work, preparation and sweat to go to the Super Bowl.. and not just talent on paper..

I still have faith the team can turn this around and win the division... but I lost all faith in the belief the team will dominate both on offense and defense, every game.. its still early and you still gotta believe in the team..

Back
Top Bottom