Now the "experts" can get off the bills bandwagon | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now the "experts" can get off the bills bandwagon

Miafan

Smash Mouth Offense!
Reaction score
Was a beautiful site to see the Fins defense shut out Bledsoe tonight. Looks like all the experts were wrong.

Sorry there is no more room on the Kansas City wagon, its full. Awesome picture in your sig BTW.

Originally posted by Zacher
Sorry there is no more room on the Kansas City wagon, its full. Awesome picture in your sig BTW.

Kansas City is pretty impressive. They definitely have the best offense the last 2 years running. And it looks like their defensive improvements have paid off. They have 13 games to go though and a very tough conference. I say that if they win the conference they could go all the way.

I am not quite sure what to make of Denver yet...

Unfortunately, there are still some that are on the Jills bandwagon. Go to ESPN.com and check out "T.J.'s Take" where he ranks the Jills at #4 and the 'Fins at #10. He gives a Jills team that was utterly inept in every way, shape, and form on offense tonight the nod over teams like the Vikings, Seahawks, and Colts that are all undefeated and looking very good. I guess it just proves that some people never learn.

I still think that the Bills are one of the top teams in the AFC...how can you drop a team from contention after one bad game so early in the season. If I recall the Dolphins didn't exactley bust out of the gates against the Texans....This is a big win for Miami but you know the Bills will bring a good game later in their house.

They are still a good team but they're certainly not the team that everyone thought they were. If you're a contender you don't just go out and lay an egg in a huge game on national television.

You also don't lay one in your home opener against a less talented team.

Yeah they really did not play well. Costly penalties. Miscues. I think their egoes were overinflated. Ricky exposed the weaknesses they showed against inept teams. Basically Buffalo came out tonight and played like the Patriots did in Week 1.

Does that make them bad? No. But they are now 1-1 in the division to our 2-0.

Originally posted by ckparrothead

Does that make them bad? No. But they are now 1-1 in the division to our 2-0.

True.

Its much more damaging to defecate all over yourself in a division game than it is against someone like the Texans.

Mike Golic I think was the one pointing it out. He said in Week 1 everyone talks about the Texans win as being the most impressive of the week etc...but thats not it. It was Minnesota traveling to a division foe, and beating them. That or Buffalo beating up on a team that should have been geeked up to play the division game. Then in Week 2 he pointed out how Dallas beat the Giants, a division foe to get a big win for the division.

This week Buffalo came down to our house and in a game that BOTH teams were extremely pumped for, they DOMINATED. Thats an impressive feat. It makes the Houston loss seem....rather inconsequential.

I think both teams came to play. Our defense just rattled the key to their offense so badly he never could get into a rythm. The credit goes to the D. and the running game not the poor play of the Bills. I guarantee you if we didn't keep constant pressure on Bledsoe he would've scorched us which would've also opened up their running game.

the root of the problem for the bills though is they have no running game. really, had none before tonight and the phins just blew what they had outta the water.

can't say much about them until they get a bonafied running game going. any team with a decent D will do exactly what miami did.

they are MUCH improved and will contend for the division but i can't see them going very far being one-demensional.

Back
Top Bottom